• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Violet Doll / Very Violet / Violet Erotica / Viorotica

daitro

I must possess all, or I possess nothing.
Ho-ly shit... Who has seen her new videos?
I just bought them. They are totally fucking bananas. :rubbel:

^ now I'm envious.

Buy them here and no longer be envious: http://iamvioletdoll.tumblr.com/post/52614104511/new-violet-doll-videos-for-sale-i-made-two-brand

tumblr_mo6115An8l1s21f7oo1_1280.jpg

Violet Doll

Official Checked Star Member
lawl 55$ per...jeez... in 2 weeks they will be floating around the internet for free. I'll wait she ain't that special.
If it were a real dick? I might do it for that price. But rubber dicks ain't worth no $100. Now if it was Nikki Sims...?...I wouldn't bat an eye.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but maybe it's $55 per because I'd rather not sell to people like you. ;)

I'm not going to argue with you. Think whatever you want. No need to be insulting and nasty, just because I charge what I charge for my videos.

True enough. I apologize.. I did not intend to offend you with my original post. I don't think I said anything unfair but it was nonetheless inappropriate. Sorry about that. Let's drop it

lawl 55$ per...jeez... in 2 weeks they will be floating around the internet for free. I'll wait she ain't that special.

Haha... the fact that you say that says everything. Theres no price that would have made your loser ass pay for it. Its obvious from that statement that youre just one of those dipshits that sits around with other guys helping each other jack off for free posting/trading stolen content.

If it were a real dick? I might do it for that price. But rubber dicks ain't worth no $100. Now if it was Nikki Sims...?...I wouldn't bat an eye.

Really? Because I have no interest in Nikki Sims. Nothing against her or anything, just not my cup of tea.
So I wouldnt pay anything to see her NOT even get naked, but Im all too willing to, and happy when I do, pay to see a girl like Violet.

The real difference is that I have the common decency to not go to Nikki Sims' forum and insult her, then point to "better" models.

Really? Because I have no interest in Nikki Sims. Nothing against her or anything, just not my cup of tea.
So I wouldnt pay anything to see her NOT even get naked, but Im all too willing to, and happy when I do, pay to see a girl like Violet.

The real difference is that I have the common decency to not go to Nikki Sims' forum and insult her, then point to "better" models.

I'm not Nikki's white knight, Mr. Shitty Britches. I don't care what people say about her product. In fact, i frequently dislike her product but i still would enjoy seeing her go all the way.

I think Vio is loveIy but that doesnt mean i agree with her pricing - that said, I can understand her strategy (sell fewer widgets at a higher price; customers who pay more for a product are less likely to share it). I have already apologized for my original post to her (not you - i dont give a rat fuck about you).

I don't understand the motivation of your response. Are you her champion? Are you buds? I don't think so...You don't pay friends to be friends.

Come on...get off it.

I'm not Nikki's white knight, Mr. Shitty Britches. I don't care what people say about her product. In fact, i frequently dislike her product but i still would enjoy seeing her go all the way.

I think Vio is loveIy but that doesnt mean i agree with her pricing - that said, I can understand her strategy (sell fewer widgets at a higher price; customers who pay more for a product are less likely to share it). I have already apologized for my original post to her (not you - i dont give a rat fuck about you).

I don't understand the motivation of your response. Are you her champion? Are you buds? I don't think so...You don't pay friends to be friends.

Come on...get off it.

The point wasn't whether or not you cared about what people say about Nikki Sims... the point was that you need grow up and stop acting like a 14 year old boy with no concept of common courtesy or socialization. You, and losers like you, sit around on the internet talking shit about women like they aren't even real. Its pretty pathetic.

The motivation behind my response wasn't about being a "white knight" or a "champion". It was more about responding to some fucking idiot saying fucking idiotic shit. Just like you had some motivation to pop up and talk shit because you don't agree with Violets pricing. You just have to label any guy who isn't as sad or clueless as you are as a "white knight" or whatever because he responds in opposition of your stupid comments.

The point wasn't whether or not you cared about what people say about Nikki Sims... the point was that you need grow up and stop acting like a 14 year old boy with no concept of common courtesy or socialization. You, and losers like you, sit around on the internet talking shit about women like they aren't even real. Its pretty pathetic.

The motivation behind my response wasn't about being a "white knight" or a "champion". It was more about responding to some fucking idiot saying fucking idiotic shit. Just like you had some motivation to pop up and talk shit because you don't agree with Violets pricing. You just have to label any guy who isn't as sad or clueless as you are as a "white knight" or whatever because he responds in opposition of your stupid comments.

I wrote something but it's just going to make things worse so fuck it.

I wanted to let this die but you wanted to be cunty about it. So be it.

I've done enough damage for one day. Feel free to ad hom away.

I will not be responding.

Mr. Dung-arees: Semper Fi. Semper Fi.

Last edited: