• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Violet Doll / Very Violet / Violet Erotica / Viorotica

Abbie

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Re: Very Violet / Violet Erotica / Viorotica

It’s a bird! It’s a plane! No…wait a minute….it’s BOOBS Today our heroine, Violet Doll, fends off those evil boners and protects the earth’s population from premature ejaculation using her big tits, juicy booty, and a vagina that can make any man weak in the knees. Follow Violet’s adventures into her member’s area where you can watch the world’s hottest alt model conquer the internet one boner at a time via her super sexy pic sets, live member chats, videos to make you melt, and so much more! You better JOIN NOW or Violet’s laser shooting nipples will turn you into a eunuch!

Abbie

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

788_viogis_300x250.gif

DATE: February 3, 2011
TIME: Evening (approximately 6pm PST / 9pm EST). Will continue off and on through the evening.
WHERE: Live On Web Cam

Violet and Gisele will be offering FREE CAM during their LIVE PHOTO SHOOT on February 3, 2011. They'll be shacked up together in a fancy hotel and alone with their awesome photographer shooting pics and video content TOGETHER. Content that will eventually be up at Viorotica.com and GotGisele.com

You will be able to tip the ladies...and for those tips, they could potentially get very very naughty.

sorry guys, shes let me down recently, im off the hype

Hi there, may i know does viorotica.com includes old vids from violeterotica.com......and does the new site contain vids from past webcam shows?
I had seen the snapshots from past webcam shows, for eg: cutie pie, pony, sweetheart. If you have the videos in the new site then i will not think twice in joining!

Looking forward for your reply.

Cheers

TQ

Congrats to Violet for winning model of the year. She deserves it. I'm glad she has this to look back on and be happy about. Hopefully this will raise her self-confidence levels to new heights so she won't be so defensive to those people that have even the slightest disagreeable opinion. She is really talented, gorgeous, and incredibly sexy. It's about damn time she realizes that. She posted a "thank you" video on her http://viorotica.tumblr.com/ She looks really cute with her big smile. ;)

Any Viorotica expert who can take on a question?

I remember one of the first videos I saw with her was from a link here which seems to have been removed. I think it was way back at page five. The unusual thing about this video was that she was lying on her back on a sofa with her legs spread, playing with her pussy. I think she wore a purple bra if my mermory serves me correctly.
Ithe video in question is not on viorotica.com so it must be som older material and I think it therefore was removed.
Anyone who knows the name of that clip or its location?