• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Violet Doll / Very Violet / Violet Erotica / Viorotica

Violet Doll

Official Checked Star Member
Re: Very Violet / Violet Erotica

Heh. Sorry to disappoint, but I currently have no interest in doing boy/girl whatsoever. In fact, I have no interest in girl/girl beyond the level of soft core you've seen.

I guess you never know where life will take you, but I don't see the money being tempting enough to reel me in. :tongue:
I've always been very comfortable with my body, so modeling in the nude has never been a big deal to me. Sex however, is something I'd like to keep private.

Heh. Sorry to disappoint, but I currently have no interest in doing boy/girl whatsoever. In fact, I have no interest in girl/girl beyond the level of soft core you've seen.

I guess you never know where life will take you, but I don't see the money being tempting enough to reel me in. :tongue:
I've always been very comfortable with my body, so modeling in the nude has never been a big deal to me. Sex however, is something I'd like to keep private.

And I'm very very happy for this!!!!!

Great!!

I'm a nude model, not an English teacher.

I'm late to this discussion, but I have to admit that thanks to you, i learn a lot slang, so for me you are a teacher lol

I think that every model define her confortable zone. If thats is yours, then is perfect. If someone wants to see more, there is other models that goes further (as there are other that dont go so far as you did) :)

got to say i'm quite glad about this too...

it would've made me jealous as hell!

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana

as much as i like to see you naked and naughty alone, i can think of some other situations that might be good too

I thought this was about vaginal lips. Where are those pictures?

what are you talking about? :dunno::confused: