• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Video game villains! Your favorite?

Kefka from Final Fantasy VI. A true, relentless psychopath. not only did he kill his own comrades of the empire, and the emperor himself, but he poisoned his enemies with no remorse.

GEESE HOWARD (fatal fury series)
attachment.php

He's not only insanely badass and leader of a criminal syndicate. He's also immortal... dropping from skyscrapers and coming back since 1991​

Donkey Kong always frustrated me. Hogger in the World of Warcraft series but let me explain whi. Of course he's only like a level 10 but when I first started playing I didn't understand what the "Elite" dragon around his name meant. So here I am on my level 12 warrior and I charge after him and then BOOM! I'm dead. It continued for about a hour as I was determined to kill him. Then finally someone explained to me the status of ELITE and I didn't mess with him again for a while. I felt like such a noob.

166468-26-1.jpg

Maybe not my 'favourite', but definitely my most stressful baddies of all time (for me) are the Hunters in Resident Evil (the lethal lizard midget things). And in Code: Veronica, they'd made them look even more bulbous and vicious-looking.

Most fearsome baddies of all time for me!

I like Siefer from Final Fantasy XIII
Revolver Ocelot and The End from Metal Gear Solid 3
Sagat from Street fighter
Ares from God Of War
Quark from Ratchet & Clank
and Nightmare from Soul Calibur

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
the trickster from thief: the dark project. underrated in my opinion

pyramid head- silent hill 2
ganondorf- Zelda
liquid snake- mgs
karras= thief 2

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Metal Gear has produced some amzing villians. The Boss and Ocelot stick out in my head; I found Liquid to be rather drab (Not to mention that I think Ocelot did a better job as him).

But, for my favourite villian, there is only one choice:

kefka.jpg

Sephiroth is a pansy who has a boner for his mom. Kefka is just batshit crazy, plus he succeeds where most villians fail; he actually manages to destroy the world! By the time you fight him, he has literally become a god. Of course, he also has the greatest song from a video game ever as his music.

Metal Gear has produced some amzing villians. The Boss and Ocelot stick out in my head; I found Liquid to be rather drab (Not to mention that I think Ocelot did a better job as him).

But, for my favourite villian, there is only one choice:

kefka.jpg

Sephiroth is a pansy who has a boner for his mom. Kefka is just batshit crazy, plus he succeeds where most villians fail; he actually manages to destroy the world! By the time you fight him, he has literally become a god. Of course, he also has the greatest song from a video game ever as his music.

100% agree. Kefka is awesome. I glad they did a good job on him in dissidia.

Does the Icarus AI from Deus Ex count? It was chilling to have that thing stalk you everywhere.

Domino from Grim Fandango, since the start of the game you really get to hating his guts.