• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Video Game Theme Songs

I've always loved the music from Sonic 2 on the Megadrive/Genesis!

As for newer games, Jet Set Radio, Shenmue/Shenmue II, and Beyond Good & Evil are some of my faves.

Here's the favorites list...
Super Mario Brothers (all of em'), Arch Rivals, NARC, Paperboy, Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, Saturday Night Slam Masters, Sonic the Hedgehog (all of em'), Megaman (all of em'), Super Dodgeball, Tekken (all of em'), Street Fighter (all of em'), Streets of Rage (all of em'), Marvel vs. Capcom, Mavel Superheroes, Marvel vs. Street Fighter, X-Men vs. Street Fighter, X-Men: Children of the Atom, Mortal Kombat (all of em'), Super Baseball 2020, Final Fight (all of em'), GTA (all of em'), Legend of Dragoon.
I think that's most of them.

Wow...how could I forget...
Halo, Halo 2, Jet Grind Radio, and Jet Set Radio Future.
I oughta be smacked for forgetting those.

Chrono cross songs are so sweet in ear. It's like a women that come... JOKE lol. But it's nice music anyway :p

Anything by Koji Kondo.

medal of honour esp the first couple (by micheal giacchio). try listening to em, they're great.

and ofc ff7 music - except them damn chocobo's :)

my favourites are mario world,super mario world, ocarina of time, street fighter 2
and metal gear solid

The san andreas one, it added a bit of drama and abit of that ghetto theme
The first soul caliber was cool...the intro was hot.

Max Payne, specifically the Max Payne 2 main theme. It's more orchestral and a bit better produced than the first.