• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Vida Guerra

WOO! nice arse can anyone send/post any picture of her?

One more

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator BNF]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:
Civickiller80 said:
The Playboy pictures are pretty good I was expecting better though for some reason...I find some of her FHM pictures hotter...

once again playboy fucks it up. i was so looking forward to these. cant they at least once make a trashy girl look trashy? where the fuck is the string bikini shoved up her ass? its not like she has any objections to it.

well now that we seen the cell phone pics and the poor playboy pics, do you reckon shell start posing nude on her website. her pics there look hot and she also does videos.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
TODAY IS THE DAY! in manhattan today and picked up a copy and she looks AMAZING in there! playboy really did a super job making her look dope!shots from all angles mostly in black lingerie! my favorite is a pic w/ balck stockings for all of you whose thing that is! her tits look amazing as well for all of you who focused mainly on her ass!!:bowdown:

I dont think these playboy's do her justice. However it is nice to see her naked. What I think would be the perfect pic is her bending over, the camra right behind her ass, and no under garments. That just would look so great. I bet she has a great "clam" i think they call it. and for all u Vida bashers and haters out there :thefinger

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
korbinlove said:
I dont think these playboy's do her justice. However it is nice to see her naked. What I think would be the perfect pic is her bending over, the camra right behind her ass, and no under garments. That just would look so great. I bet she has a great "clam" i think they call it. and for all u Vida bashers and haters out there :thefinger
to each is own! but how many times have we seen a close up of her ass?? these playboy pics actaully show how stunningly beautiful she actually is! and i think the lingerie actually enhances her ass!! you gotta see these new pics! UNBELIEVABLE!!!!:eek:

what a sexy butt she has