• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Vida Guerra

Re: Viva Vida Guerra!

On her official site under 'News' it says:

"06/09/2006
EXCLUSIVE! Vida Debuts on National Lampoon: Dorm Daze II and also hits newsstands for what is expected to be Playboy's best selling issue!"

Oh please God, is this what we've all been praying for??

Deeeze

Tig Ol' Bitty Expert

obiwan said:
On her official site under 'News' it says:

"06/09/2006
EXCLUSIVE! Vida Debuts on National Lampoon: Dorm Daze II and also hits newsstands for what is expected to be Playboy's best selling issue!"

Oh please God, is this what we've all been praying for??

PLAYBOY!?!?!?As in her being naked:eek:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

Theres no way possible that she would do this!! cant be!! maybe she figured her cell phone nudes were leaked out so what the hell? might as well! especially if that old codger hefner came across with some big time ducats (money!):dunno:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

Theres just something about this chick that is just insanely hot!! i mean her body.......thats a given! but i never really thought she was overtly sexy looking but man.......is it just me or shes getting better and better looking everytime i see her? must be the make up or something! she poses in playboy its the highest selling (or stolen!) issue EVER!!!!!!!!:bowdown: :dunno:

Latin beauty Vida Guerra will have a nude spread in July’s issue of Playboy magazine. The magazine with Vida Guerra’s nude pictorial will be on the stand June 9th 2006.

Vida is originally from Cuba but she moved to USA when she was 6 years old. Her sexy bikini pics from December 2002 issue of FHM magazine opened her a career in modeling. She spends most of her modeling time in sexy lingerie, showing her nice ass.

In April 2005 someone apparently hacked her mobile phone and internet users were able to see Vida Guerra nude pics for the first time. Now, with the help of Playboy bunny mag will be able to see some high quality pictures of Vida.

ah yes. best day ever.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

:nanner: :nanner: :D :D :thumbsup: im so happy im speechless!!!

Hey dudes, we wont even have to wait till then. WE will be able to find them in May online, just have to know were to look. I know cause i wanted to see torrie wilson so bad i search the internet a good 3 weeks before it hit the shelves and found some. i cant wait. Now i must rush my time travel devise along.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

hope i dont leak either!!:nanner:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Re: Vida Guerra NUDE

tietliplover said:
WHOA!!! THAT PIC,3RD ONE DOWN W/ SIDE VIEW OF HER ASS!!!MY GO IVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING THAT BEAUTIFUL IN MY LIFE!!! JESUS H. CHRIST IS SHE A WORK OF ART OR WHAT!? CANT WAIT FOR PLAYBOY!!!:eek: :nanner:

Re: Vida Guerra ne pics

think im in heaven and creamed my pants!! :D