• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Victoria Lane

Wow! One of the best pairs of tits I've ever seen. Although she's a bit on the chubby side, she isn't at all flabby and her shape adds massively to her unbelievable sex appeal. And those eyes!

Best new hourglass FFW in a long time ...

She's one of the best, new hourglass Full Figured Women (FFW) I've seen in a long time. I especially love her "Good Housekeeping" (Maid) set where she's sitting on the dresser in only her stockings and bra. The "bounding bra" that just keeps those globes all sweet and perfect (reminds me of Kerry Marie stuff) and those stockings rising over her full fanging hips are just the ultimate enticement.

Curves, curves and more eye hugging, hand driving, cock tenderizing curves.

OMG what I wouldn't give to grab those wide, full fanging, hips and have her sit on my face. At the same time I love her ample bosom that is just sized ripe for her frame. I'd love to "dip my cock" in a reverse style mammary intercourse (tit-fuck) session and fill her cups with my thick load. I love the short-haired brunette look in it too, with the puffy lips that give you so many options.

Although sometimes when you have such a woman so perfectly and uniquely formed, you go for the traditional. You press your lips against hers, entangle your body into her mold, you cup her hefty breasts against gravity and you spear her womanly apex while those broad hips are siphoning out every last drop from your manhood. It says she's a nurse. God help anyone who has had her "take care" of you. ;)