• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Victoria June announced that as of July 1 2018, she will no longer be doing b/g scenes. She will now only do lesbian scenes. Lame. Lame. Lame.---it seems her rich boyfriend is a tad insecure. She was all set to go to London & shoot with Danny D last week, but her sorry ass boyfriend cried & screamed about it. Cancelled trip. We will see how long this lasts. Natalia Starr thinks the relationship is doomed.

I thought the same thing, but read her post again. "The ONLY company you will see me shoot B/G will be on 'Naughty America' for VR-POV scenes." She will only shoot b/g for Naughty America VR from now on and all other scenes will be strictly g/g.

I thought the same thing, but read her post again. "The ONLY company you will see me shoot B/G will be on 'Naughty America' for VR-POV scenes." She will only shoot b/g for Naughty America VR from now on and all other scenes will be strictly g/g.
Maybe, her rich boyfriend said he'd do b/g with her--- with his small cock. With POV, he will be able to remain somewhat anonymous, because they won't shoot his face. Message to Victoria June: if you marry this guy, make sure you DON'T sign a prenup, that way you can at least get some $$$$$$$ when your relationship inevitably fails.

This is a fail that chief whore of adult industry will no longer available for b/g. Her main dignity was in huge lips greedy sucking cocks. Just sucks. Her main dignity was in huge lips greedy sucking cocks. Just sucks. I don't want anyone bad, but fucked such relationship like that. Hope she will return to b/g very soon.