• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Thanks! I have one of the highest rated camshows on the net... how? I have no idea but we try to do something fun every week... the Bond show should be fun.... you can interact with me and Pussycummore during the show...

hey vicky,

thank you so much for responding to my posting. it totally made my day. you are the best.

Thanks! I have one of the highest rated camshows on the net... how? I have no idea but we try to do something fun every week... the Bond show should be fun.... you can interact with me and Pussycummore during the show...

There you go, Vicky - that's why you have one of the best shows on the web! :tongue:

Keep up the amazing work, Vicky! :)

Yeah.... she is hot, can you give me any contact details? I could not find her website.... lol

You know who else is hot that you did a photoshoot with, Amberly Banks. I keep looking for stuff on her but can't find anything. I found one set of the two of you and fell in love with it. Can you help me out with anything else of her, maybe a video of you, her, or both perhaps? :)

Vicky Vette

Official Checked Star Member
You know who else is hot that you did a photoshoot with, Amberly Banks. I keep looking for stuff on her but can't find anything. I found one set of the two of you and fell in love with it. Can you help me out with anything else of her, maybe a video of you, her, or both perhaps? :)

You know Batbat.... funny you should say that. I did a really hot photoshoot and camshow with her.... her first ever (met me at a store signing and asked to do something with me). She really got off in the live show and was a lot of fun. I asked about another show and for some reason it has not happened.... I think she has a myspace page you can write to. Otherwise, the video of the camshow, one of the funnest I have had in recent months is up on my site... :rolleyes:. That reminds me, I have clips4sale (store 12800).... check in a few days and I will put a few clips up there for you.

Vicky, it's very sexy to show your age, 42 sexy years...

You know Batbat.... funny you should say that. I did a really hot photoshoot and camshow with her.... her first ever (met me at a store signing and asked to do something with me). She really got off in the live show and was a lot of fun. I asked about another show and for some reason it has not happened.... I think she has a myspace page you can write to. Otherwise, the video of the camshow, one of the funnest I have had in recent months is up on my site... :rolleyes:. That reminds me, I have clips4sale (store 12800).... check in a few days and I will put a few clips up there for you.

Vicky, thank you for getting back to me. I'm sure the show was amazing, with you in it how can it not be, add in Amberly and the two most beautiful women on film just had fun. I'll check out the site, it's just a shame she never took you up on your offer for a second show. If you need a partner for another show I would be happy to take her place. (I wish I was that lucky)

Vicky, how about you and Diamond Fox in a threesome? That would be a hot scene. You had Diamond on Milf Queen before and she is quite the milf.

Did you hear back from Teri Weigel? If not please try to contact her again. It would so unbelieveable if you could work with her, and maybe even her husband. This is something that could be so special if it happens, I'm hoping!!!!