• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/vicky-vette said:
Vicky Vette[/URL][/B], post: 1485460, member: 99191"]Thanks invictus.... have not made it to Finland yet but I will.

from telemark here =P

evening vicky hope u are well!!

Hello Vicky....

You got a big fan here in DC....and I am curious and wanted to ask you something that I hope won't make you blush, but would you ever consider having sex with one of your fans....?

I can't seem to find it, but is there a link in this thread to the vid where Vicky says something to the effect of "i bet your girlfriend doesn't have a pussy like that" to a dude fu^kin her?

got my vote as well vicky, hope you make up some ground;
love your work, enjoy it when I can, especially the anal scenes, very hot!

K

:wave:
I have sex all the time.....!!!! fans ask all the time but if I did I would be having sex 24/7 ...... wait I do that all the time anyway....

LOL........ depends on what you look like.....

:nanner:

Hello Vicky, thanks for your response.....ahem....so it "depends on what you look like" eh...? well, I've always gotten complemented on my appearance (tall, athletic, nice eyes/smile)....so I'm wondering if, you know, you're just being coy, you know just for shits and giggles, or if you really would consider having sex with an attractive looking guy who thinks you're super-duper **hot**...?

:wave: