• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Vicky Vette

Official Checked Star Member
Well actually we can let Bree win this...

But we CAN'T let Vicky NOT win this!!! :bowdown:

Well according to Bree's twitter page... her prediction about winning suddenly disappeared.... (the entry has been removed)

Does that mean she thinks the rest of us girls have a shot?
:yinyang:

I am live g/g with Ally Benz on Sunday molesting her............ cool huh? 5pm est... Jan 17 :)

Bree Olsen? Really?

I mean she's cute, but she's never done anything for me....

On the other hand (no pun intended), I can't remember the last day that I didn't beat it to Vicky. It's been a looong time.

< ----- I mean, look at that face!

I'm voting every day from here on out.

Vicky, I'm finally joining next week - can't wait :)

To be honest I think she retracted her statement probably cuz it could hurt her chances in the long run if she sounds conceited. All I know is that there weren't many of the girls happy with that post. I honestly think Vicky you should win this cuz I believe a MILF should carry the crown for 2010. ;)

Well according to Bree's twitter page... her prediction about winning suddenly disappeared.... (the entry has been removed)

I am live g/g with Ally Benz on Sunday molesting her............ cool huh? 5pm est... Jan 17 :)

Vicky Vette

Bree Olsen? Really?

I mean she's cute, but she's never done anything for me....

On the other hand (no pun intended), I can't remember the last day that I didn't beat it to Vicky. It's been a looong time.

< ----- I mean, look at that face!

I'm voting every day from here on out.

Vicky, I'm finally joining next week - can't wait :)

Mr. Josh.. I will ship you an extra special 8x10 just for you :nanner:

Voted once again, with a stroke, and a click! =P

Hell yeah Vicky!! I have been waiting to see what direction Ally was going to go, and now I guess I have my answer. I want you to work this girl over, she is so sweet and innocent looking, think she can handle you? Since in one of your other post you talk about taking on a new girl, is she going to be the girl, you have a new member if she is.

Vicky Vette

Hell yeah Vicky!! I have been waiting to see what direction Ally was going to go, and now I guess I have my answer. I want you to work this girl over, she is so sweet and innocent looking, think she can handle you? Since in one of your other post you talk about taking on a new girl, is she going to be the girl, you have a new member if she is.

Believe it or not Ally Benz is so new she does not have any pics to speak of on here...

Not VNA girl yet... I just signed a secret weapon who is EUROPEAN so that the VNA can conquer Europe. I should be able to announce that next week :hatsoff:

Ally Benz vs. Vicky Vette.... a Benz vs. a Vette? Who is gonna win?

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/vicky-vette said:
Vicky Vette[/URL][/B], post: 4052156, member: 99191"]Mr. Josh.. I will ship you an extra special 8x10 just for you :nanner:

Vicky Vette, honestly, I like you. You have pretty face, nice body killer and awesome big boobsto die for. I am a big boobs lover.