• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Very skinny babe BIG breasts with VERY skinny legs!

Does anyone know who this is? Or where there's more of her?

Beautiful face,but it's the contrast between the big implants and the near-anorexic breastbone that gets to me.

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator AFA]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:
My apologies for originally posting the above in the wrong section and my thanks to the mods for moving it. I had read the rules but some didn't sink in.

Hopefully, this is now the appropriate place to post the pictures.

Attachments

• 130192168.jpg
    130192168.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 381
You wish to find more pics of this lady for what purpose?

Short of scare tactics for anorexic teens I cant think of reason for it.

You wish to find more pics of this lady for what purpose?

Short of scare tactics for anorexic teens I cant think of reason for it.

To each their own dude... I don't go around asking guys why they want to know the names of grotesque fat chicks with way too much body hair. If the guy wants to find the name of the girl.. he shouldn't have to deal with crap like yours.

Lay off... let the guy look for what he wants..

Interesting. I've now cobbled together some stuff. she's also known as Ashley Kelly on xpeeps and elsewhere. Under that name, she seems to have had a website that's now defunct.

Someone on another board said that she doesn't exist but is photoshopped from someone named Mary Ryder, but I haven't been able to confirm. It's true that many, if not most, of the photos at xpeeps have slightly blurry or processed face images.

She does look very different in some photos. It could be a fakeness issue; or it could be that she had more and more work done.

I have long had a set of about a dozen pictures that look very much like the water-and-rock photo sessions above. In most of them her face doesn't look nearly as pretty or her implants as big; generally it looks like a downscale version of the woman above; it's either a different woman (with one of them photoshopping the faces on) or, again, some major work. I can imagine it being the same women but it's a stretch.

I'm fascinated by this whole thing. As someone who has always been attracted most strongly to extremely thin women, with lean muscular women, and big firm breasts in second and third place, she represents some sort of fantasy fulfillment.

It would be really nice if she were real. I'm hoping to find more photos. I'll keep looking; and I hope some others will as well.

Here's one from those sessions:

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator Aces&Jacks]

Oops, correction: That should be Wendy Rider, not Mary Ryder, and, yes, she's a spectacular fitness model. A faceless picture of Rider that appears on shemuscle.com is also in Ashley Kelly's xpeeps folder, labelled "Ashley's tan"; with the waist altered to be smaller, the tits to be bigger, and some other changes.

Sigh. Fooled again.

But in most Rider photos I've turned up, her body is nowhere as extreme as Kelly's, particularly the stark breast bone. good photoshop work, I guess.

Ashley's tan:

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator Aces&Jacks]