• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Very funny U.S. senator (D) Minnesota Al Franken groped and sexually harassed Leann Tweeden

They should be. They make a lot of money, some are even run like businesses, they should be taxes.
At least on their profits

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I heard through the grapevine that there's some dirty dirt swirling about the pic of Franken pretend groping Tweeden's ta-ta's. Bonus, don't let it escape your attention that Lee Ann Tweeden is exactly the kind of woman Trump would "move like a bitch on".

At least Al Franken had the decency to apologize for his actions. Trump and his band of bandits, racist, rapist and thugs plan to keep the party going.

At least Al Franken had the decency to apologize for his actions. Trump and his band of bandits, racist, rapist and thugs plan to keep the party going.

There is not a shred of evidence that Trump did what these women are accusing him of. Give me something at least. Phone records, video, pictures, something. Anything.

There is not a shred of evidence that Trump did what these women are accusing him of. Give me something at least. Phone records, video, pictures, something. Anything.

I don’t need any evidence, I am convinced. There are plenty of women who have come forward with allegations about Trump assaulting them, the only problem is they cannot be proven in court. Most assault cases in this country are dismissed since it is usually “his word against hers”.
We live in a country where if you are black you can be shot at or be strangled to death even when you are saying, “I cant breath” and there is not a single shred of evidence required. If you are a Muslim kid you can be arrested for bringing a clock to school even if there is not a single shred of evidence whether it is a real bomb or not. If you are white you can be involved with assault on minors and still run for office.
The requirement of evidence or the concept of innocent until proven guilty is racially biased.

I don’t need any evidence, I am convinced. There are plenty of women who have come forward with allegations about Trump assaulting them, the only problem is they cannot be proven in court. Most assault cases in this country are dismissed since it is usually “his word against hers”.
We live in a country where if you are black you can be shot at or be strangled to death even when you are saying, “I cant breath” and there is not a single shred of evidence required. If you are a Muslim kid you can be arrested for bringing a clock to school even if there is not a single shred of evidence whether it is a real bomb or not. If you are white you can be involved with assault on minors and still run for office.
The requirement of evidence or the concept of innocent until proven guilty is racially biased.

Wahahahahahahahahaha