• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Very funny U.S. senator (D) Minnesota Al Franken groped and sexually harassed Leann Tweeden

Franken has shamed himself and the democrats and should absolutely step down. I'm sure you'll hear plenty of dems saying that. I doubt you'll hear any of them, or the "leftist" media, trying to defend his behavior, unlike a certain pussy grabbing president and his cult of sycophants.

Now, I wonder how the conservative medias are gonna respond to that.

Oh the right is busy celebrating as if they own the high road, which is hilarious because
on the one side Franken apologized, Tweeden accepted his apology, stated she never intended this to be a crusade about him stepping down, yet Franken joined the call for an ethics probe into his behavior.

Meanwhile what was happening with good old boy Moore? Well, in between making jokes about hemorrhoids he was busy gaining a new accuser or two while being absolved by a whole bunch of Bible beating charlatans.
In case we ever forget just how repugnant the religious right can be it's good to have these kind of reminders.

Franken has shamed himself and the democrats and should absolutely step down. I'm sure you'll hear plenty of dems saying that.

Yep.

I doubt you'll hear any of them, or the "leftist" media, trying to defend his behavior, unlike a certain pussy grabbing president and his cult of sycophants.

Well yeah there's that too. Guy comes right out and admits he tried to fuck a married woman (while married to Melania, who was pregnant at the time of his taping), then talks in detail about how he goes about his business: "I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab em by the pussy. You can do anything."

But this is not a problem.
And once again a huge % of evangelicals, phony fucks that they are, look the other way.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I just hope the asshole never goes back to comedy....he was a worse comedian.

Oh the right is busy celebrating as if they own the high road, which is hilarious because
on the one side Franken apologized, Tweeden accepted his apology, stated she never intended this to be a crusade about him stepping down, yet Franken joined the call for an ethics probe into his behavior.

Meanwhile what was happening with good old boy Moore? Well, in between making jokes about hemorrhoids he was busy gaining a new accuser or two while being absolved by a whole bunch of Bible beating charlatans.
In case we ever forget just how repugnant the religious right can be it's good to have these kind of reminders.

Yep.

Well yeah there's that too. Guy comes right out and admits he tried to fuck a married woman (while married to Melania, who was pregnant at the time of his taping), then talks in detail about how he goes about his business: "I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab em by the pussy. You can do anything."

But this is not a problem.
And once again a huge % of evangelicals, phony fucks that they are, look the other way.

It probably took you several hours to put together this garbage.

The accusations against Roy Moore only came up within the last 30 days of a campaign. Still there is no proof that he did anything and the most damning evidence is unraveling quickly.

On the Democrat front: There is photographic evidence and an admission by a sitting U.S. senator ( it’s still difficult to say that without chuckling when it comes to Al Franken) and a U.S. President who actually settled sexual harassment suits against him. Not to mention the sleazy democrat donor and fundraiser Harvey Weinstein.

If there were any hard evidence against Roy Moore the religious right would run him out of the political world themselves.

The evangelical movement is hardly hypocritical but that doesn’t mean that there aren’t those within it that have their own demons. They are NEVER allowed to remain once exposed.

As for Trump, all his accusers folded like a cheap tent too. It is one thing to engage in braggadocio it is quite another to actually engage in actual physical asssult, which by all accounts lately, Democrats are highly skilled in the practice.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
On the Democrat front: There is photographic evidence and an admission by a sitting U.S. senator ( it’s still difficult to say that without chuckling when it comes to Al Franken) and a U.S. President who actually settled sexual harassment suits against him. Not to mention the sleazy democrat donor and fundraiser Harvey Weinstein.

Fuck Trump, he's the one that needs to resign.

DO19eKyXkAAvSDE.jpg

I’m good if they all resign. Put Bobjustbob in charge! (Maybe Sabrina Deep could be her VP and the xfire Sec State)

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Fuck Trump, he's the one that needs to resign.

DO19eKyXkAAvSDE.jpg

To compare guys who misstepped maybe once or twice with serial predators like Trump and Moore and Weinstein, it's a joke.

Desperate move, really. Poor GOP snowflakes, so many of their heroes are monsters, as more and more stories break. Trying to find something similar on the other side is a natural instinct, sure, but does not really work that well. And does not take away ANYTHING from the crimes your idols performed and keep performing.

Because you know, THAT is why they go so deep into that creepy "law and order" stance and that overdrive religiousness. Trying to make up for your sins. So much closet issues.

To compare guys who misstepped maybe once or twice with serial predators like Trump and Moore and Weinstein, it's a joke.

Desperate move, really. Poor GOP snowflakes, so many of their heroes are monsters, as more and more stories break. Trying to find something similar on the other side is a natural instinct, sure, but does not really work that well. And does not take away ANYTHING from the crimes your idols performed and keep performing.

Because you know, THAT is why they go so deep into that creepy "law and order" stance and that overdrive religiousness. Trying to make up for your sins. So much closet issues.

Poor poor bruderlein. Not one woman has been able to come forward with concrete proof that he did any of this to them. So for now, it is just boasting like men have done throughout history.

Also, he won an election within a month of these comments being released for public consumption.

Let’s call a special election and see if Al Franken can be as successful.

If Trump admits to sexual assault, someone produces photographic evidence or he settles a sexual harassment lawsuit we’ll revisit this little discussion.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Freundchen, Trump boasted on camera he owns the pageant franchises, so he can walk in on naked women in the dressing rooms, and by god, all his cheatings and so on, that is beyond defendable. Except for people LIKE him.

And you think that is all cool, huh?

I pity you,

Freundchen, Trump boasted on camera he owns the pageant franchises, so he can walk in on naked women in the dressing rooms, and by god, all his cheatings and so on, that is beyond defendable. Except for people LIKE him.

And you think that is all cool, huh?

I pity you,

Stop trying to make Trump harassment a thing. It will never be a thing.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I’m good if they all resign. Put Bobjustbob in charge! (Maybe Sabrina Deep could be her VP and the xfire Sec State)

I would accept that nomination and do what the people of USA want. I ask for your services as Sectary of the Interior. Manage the land. Our national parks are infested with bugs and critters that sting and bite and make parkers' food bad. Get rid of them and make it a place clean for human persons to enjoy.

Sabrina Deep as VP can get anything done by sucking a dick. I'm with that.

X is the guy to do the daily press briefings.