• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Very funny U.S. senator (D) Minnesota Al Franken groped and sexually harassed Leann Tweeden

Al Franken is a creepy motherfucker. Even during his days on SNL.

He's like that Stranger Things kid all grow up, but without the charm.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Norm Coleman should be one pissed bastard, if she had come forward sooner he would still be a senator.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
So not only republican guys crossed red lines. You think this washes away all the shit the GOP guys did? Sorry, but two wrongs don't make the first one better.

And it is one thing to force yourself on one woman, it is another to not only abuse women and/or children, but go ahead and take away healthcare, etc.

The so-called "GOP" wages war on women. And THAT is what you should be ashamed about.

http://time.com/4829380/health-care-bill-senate-women/

So not only republican guys crossed red lines. You think this washes away all the shit the GOP guys did? Sorry, but two wrongs don't make the first one better.

And it is one thing to force yourself on one woman, it is another to not only abuse women and/or children, but go ahead and take away healthcare, etc.

The so-called "GOP" wages war on women. And THAT is what you should be ashamed about.

You’re right it is a sin to take away healthcare. Especially for millions that used to be able to afford it but no longer can. It is starting to look like Roy Moore has been slandered, defamed and possibly libeled.

I know one thing for certain, he hasn’t had one thing to do with healthcare legislation.

Sit down bruderlein.

Supa, I can't help you.

just ... be well.

It's like supameesta.

at some point, there's no point.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
So not only republican guys crossed red lines. You think this washes away all the shit the GOP guys did? Sorry, but two wrongs don't make the first one better. And it is one thing to force yourself on one woman, it is another to not only abuse women and/or children, but go ahead and take away healthcare, etc. The so-called "GOP" wages war on women. And THAT is what you should be ashamed about.

You must have missed this morning's Talking Points, let this thing roll.

Fake. Fake. Fake. Why did she wait 11 years to say this? Suspicious as fuck. Sounds like a publicity stunt to me to revive a stalled career. And may I remind everyone that in this country you are innocent until proven guilty. And if he did grope her, ok. But whatabout Trump and the dozens of women he's assaulted? Whatabout Bob Packwood? Whatabout them?

But those Roy Moore and Trump allegations are all true. No doubt about it

#YourFriendlyNeighborhoodPartisanHack

And may I remind everyone that in this country you are innocent until proven guilty.

Actually, actual innocence and guilt is up to what actually happened - the objective, absolute truth. You can be guilty as hell, but for the purposes of a court of law, there is a presumption of innocence and the burden is on the prosecution to prove guilt.

I read that in a waiting room of a courthouse one time.

Democrats too can be assholes, what a scoop !
I said it about Roy Moore, I say it about Al Fraken : he must step down.

Now, I wonder how the conservative medias are gonna respond to that. Will they question the credibility of the accuser, ask why did she waited so long before accusing him, why is that story coming out now, etc ? Or will they just do as if the case was already trialed and Al had already been found guilty...
Hmmm

Democrats too can be assholes, what a scoop !
I said it about Roy Moore, I say it about Al Fraken : he must step down.

Now, I wonder how the conservative medias are gonna respond to that. Will they question the credibility of the accuser, ask why did she waited so long before accusing him, why is that story coming out now, etc ? Or will they just do as if the case was already trialed and Al had already been found guilty...
Hmmm

Question the credibility of the accuser???? :rofl2:

There is a photograph the whole world has seen by now and he has admitted to it.

The bar should be raised high for public sevants.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Calling him funny is an insult to funny people. Have you ever seen the Stuart Smalley movie? The only thing more cringeworthy is "It's Pat," but not by much. His imitation of Paul Tsongas was pretty funny. He's a terrible senator and I hope to God he decides to enter the Presidential race in 2020. If he made it to a general election he'd do worse than Mondale. Cockchugger.