• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
Re: Veronica Zemanova

Both good links, dunit and darkman, thanks.

I have seen a few other Suze sets with Veronica in a blonde wig and I think that they are some of her hottest ever.... especially the one when she is wearing the striped shirt if you know it..

Re: Veronica Zemanova

Im not a big fan of her in the blond wig. Otherwise she is a GODDESS!!! :bowdown:

Veronika Zemanova

Hello!

I want know if someone have the photo set of Suze about Veronika, I hae interest in the last 32 pictures of this sets. Here the set in thumbnails. If someone want interchange pictures of Zemanova with me, I have 1700 pictures of this perfect symetrical body;)

StN

http://supremegoddess.free.fr/set.php?set=111

Last edited:
Re: Veronika Zemanova

Hello Guys!
I am a fan of Zemanova, I consider that the new silicona breast are more symetrically and aesthetics that the naturals boobs. If you have a money, I consider that you can make some part of your body more perfect. The original boobs of Veronika are fallen boobs. Now the boobs are more rigid and symetrical. Mathematically the new boobs stay in proportion with the waist and hips, 90-60-90 school.I have 1700 pictures of Zemanova if someone want change pics with me, only said me.

Seikyoma