• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Veronica Zemanova

thanks for the new actiongirls links!

anyone have any new news on her website? its still not coming up. last time i was on she said in her blog she was in a horse riding accident and her back was in a brace. she was still living in Cape Town but preparing to move to Spain.

I hope she gets better real fast.

Veronica Zemanova

here is a set of Veronica Zemanova
http://www.glamour-babes.net/09/2821/c.html

ci_008.jpg

One of the best pictures of Veronica Zemanova

Last edited by a moderator:

Yeah, Crissy M often gets mistaken for Veronika Z, but there is no question that this is her. Check this out...

s p a n k w i r e.com/Veronika-Zemanova-with-a-man/video185805/

(for all those that ate lead paint as a child, get rid of the spaces in the first part of the url)

Not hardcore, but she is getting fondled and jerking some dude off. (and getting titty fucked) Totally classic!!!

Yeah, Crissy M often gets mistaken for Veronika Z, but there is no question that this is her. Check this out...

(for all those that ate lead paint as a child, get rid of the spaces in the first part of the url)

Not hardcore, but she is getting fondled and jerking some dude off. (and getting titty fucked) Totally classic!!!

Sorry... just realized that JayT75 posted this link a page or so back. It is still a great link and worth the bump!

I'm happy to finally see this, but what a weird, awkward scene.

You could tell she was totally not into doing anything with that guy and his small, limp dick.