• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Veronica Zemanova

I'm a little late to the party but this was priceless:

I'd much rather have a 30 year old that looks 20 than one of those makeup plastered, silicon filled, tattoo covered, dope ravaged whores that's 19 and looks 50 with a ragged out vagina like a pack of salami hit by a high explosive anti tank missile."

Commander, :hatsoff:

Originally Posted by dcopley
You know, I've always been a fan, ever since her Playboy Voluptuous Vixens Cover. I never spent a lot of time watching her movies, but I recently subscribed to action-girls and started thinking...

Can You Imagine What It Must Be Like to Fuck This Woman???

My. God. I mean, beautiful eastern European face, along with powerfull fit legs, perfect ass, full ripe pussy, and those enourmous tits - all on a slender 5-6 frame?

I know its silly, but there are dudes out there who have banged her. And to them...

*Fucking Veronica Zemanova*

That would just completely blow my mind!

You never know she could have horrible breath or something that would ruin your boner. I know it's hard to believe though.

I'd give up the sense of smell to fuck her.

Or just grab a clothspin!

Hey does anyone know about her personally? I not some creepy fuck.... I just wonder what kind of dudes she dates or is married to... And what do I have to do to get my game together like that? Rich guys? Guys who work out all the time?
Anybody know anything about it?