• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Veronica Zemanova

You think the guy is gay because he doesn't like large breasted women? That's ridiculous.

Under 18 alert.

If he said he doesn't prefer large breasted woman, that's all well and good. But saying "blahblah is ONLY large breasted woman I'd have sex with"?? If that's not borderline gayness I don't know what is.

Come up with a more original insult then age alert

I don't understand why the moderators cancel every pics of my posts.......what you want to see.....maybe VZ only dressed ??? :confused::confused:.....i have tons of rare pics of VZ...why it's impossible for me to show these at the others fan...... i'm a great fan of VZ...and i spend many time for find rare older set.... i'm very disappointed...

well, I found that at least one of them is fake:

Edit:

has the face from this pic:

Last edited by a moderator:

If he said he doesn't prefer large breasted woman, that's all well and good. But saying "blahblah is ONLY large breasted woman I'd have sex with"?? If that's not borderline gayness I don't know what is.
How long have you been homophobic?

Come up with a more original insult then age alert
Why the fuck would originality matter? Accuracy is the point. You sound juvenile. Hence the Under 18 alert.

Maybe I should just make it 'jerk alert'.

Aces&Jacks

Retired Mod

Freeones is not a file sharing forum. Do not use this board to share copyrighted content. First and last warning!

How long have you been homophobic?

Why the fuck would originality matter? Accuracy is the point. You sound juvenile. Hence the Under 18 alert.

Maybe I should just make it 'jerk alert'.

I'm not homophobic at all, have a friend that is gay. Just wondering what that person is doing on these forums. Maybe checking out the shemale thread? Probably.

:eek: Wow! Sunlover please post more pics of that set if you have them.

I'm Sending Some That I Don't See In The Last 5 Pages

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator AFA]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator: