• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Veronica Zemanova

Its over on actiongirls too.

I don't think so, it says she is in a skin tight dress, something that I haven't seen in actiongirls. Not to mention that it has only been published in the last two weeks, however, I will be delighted if you prove me wrong!

sublime_buddah

Closed Account

I just want to point out that i think she stopped putting out new stuff a long time ago, like 2 years ago. I could be wrong though but I do remember a long time ago that she said she was quitting from modeling on her web site.

:cool:

I just want to point out that i think she stopped putting out new stuff a long time ago, like 2 years ago. I could be wrong though but I do remember a long time ago that she said she was quitting from modeling on her web site.

:cool:

Yeah, I heard that, and yet, since then, we've had this, this, and this, this and this.

And I still haven't seen a preview set, anywhere, of VZ in a skin tight latex dress, covered in oil!

Is there anyone that can tell me, for sure, if oil 'n latex, plus some of the other recent publications on her official site is new, or not! (other than her horsey appeal!)

There are a lot of other galleries I don't recognise too, like "At Home", "Maid Cartoon" (which is different from the other maid set and video that we all know), "Two in a tub", "Watching a Shoot"

If they are all old galleries, then sod it, I won't join her site, but if no one recognises them, and can't point us to a preview gallery, then, I'll have to join!

gulnazru

Banned
Veronica Zemanova Strip

Veronica Zemanova Strip

th_40193_Veronica_Zemanova_redlight_123_545lo.jpg

i really love when she masturbates (the "in the shower" video is great...also the one where a gloved latex hand inserts many fingers in her pussy...yummy...) she looks really pretty when she is receiving pleasure...even when she doesn´t do any sounds...her face is just great when she masturbates

Kisses:

EVA

i really love when she masturbates (the "in the shower" video is great...also the one where a gloved latex hand inserts many fingers in her pussy...yummy...) she looks really pretty when she is receiving pleasure...even when she doesn´t do any sounds...her face is just great when she masturbates

Kisses:

EVA

would love to see those