• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I realise I'll probably get shot by the old timers but the bigger VZs tits get the better she gets.
BTW I have been a fan for fookin years so have seen all her looks and I stood alone when she first appeared with her first boob job. When she got married I thought that was an end but given the new look and the new stuff it looks like she's back.
Do you realise she's 30?

Oh yes and her best feature is behind her.:tongue:

VZ has got one of the best arses in the business. When she's a little heavier her arse gets better, so the new stuff is amazing..

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Veronica Zemanova

dregen77 said:
sorry if these are re-posts, but here are two huge galleries. enjoy!

**edit**
first link was a repost but second link wasn't :)
even if this bowling set is already well-known... that's huge :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

forehead said:
Do you realise she's 30?

30 is still young. besides, if she was 130 and still looked as good as she does, who cares?
she's the 1st model i made an effort to find sets of, and im not talking internet. many magazines were bought. she's the best.

I was very patienced to go through this russian side, but no new pics, only the few suze randall pics were hot to me; I`ve been looking through the other side attu sees all, but I couldn`t find any new preview set!
Am I blind??????????????:rolleyes:

Morlock

Banned

sorry if these are re-posts, but here are two huge galleries. enjoy!

**edit**
Last edited by Seraphim : 03-03-2006 at 09:08 AM. Reason: Links to full sets are not allowed

WTF kind of shit is that? WTF is the point of this forum then?

Does anyone know of a good forum about VZ that actually allows, you know, guys to get links to freely available pics of models?

Can someone PM me with the links? I'm not fishing for links to commercial sites here, if that's what was posted. If that's the case the mod should've just said so.