• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Veronica Zemanova

Pardon me if I'm stating the bloody obvious but I thought VZ retired 2 years ago when she got married?

Has she started posing again and as it appears has she had another even bigger boob job.

Again appologies if old news but its new to me.

Thx

Rastagir said:
In my opinion, better a repost than risk missing even one photo of this gal! :D
in this case, agreed, even though the previous page is ridiculous with the same set being posted everyother post. kind of funny actually, because i was going to post it as well, i was all excited, "something different!!"but after checking, it was done more than enough. haha!
so, heres another guaranteed repost, but with some pics i haven't seen:
http://www.sinfulcurves.com/Link/SP12/MB3VeronikaZemanova041619.html

forehead said:
Pardon me if I'm stating the bloody obvious but I thought VZ retired 2 years ago when she got married?

Has she started posing again and as it appears has she had another even bigger boob job.

Again appologies if old news but its new to me.

Thx

Exacly what i thought too. Are these photo sets new, or are they old ones that hasn't been published until just lately?
Her boobs does seem a bit larger in these recent photo sets though...

ras said:
old!

but because of such a high frequency of repost, i considered a link-assortment as very useful. so someone(me?) has to sort al the shit from thousand pages out, and make a list, that can be updated via quoting. get my point?

BNF said:
That thought should be applied and spread across the board. Sure a repost on the same page is lazy, but anything more than one page back doesn't merit the attacks we've seen lately. imo :hatsoff:

Take a look to other opinions :thumbsup: