• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Veronica Zemanova

Thanks dire need and roberto, and you're welcome. Timeless beauty for sure, dire need!

I'll never forget the first time I saw VZ. I was waiting for a friend to buy a pack of cigarettes in a busy liquor store in Palm Spings and was leafing thru their mags. When I saw that layout I actually said "Holy Shit" out loud, only to look up and see everybody staring at me lol! She was easily the prettiest/sexiest model I'd seen since the Dorothy Stratten/Candy Loving Playboy days nearly 20 years earlier. I remember hoping she wouldn't turn out to be a one hit wonder, and she certainly didn't. Here's to you, Veronica! :)

EricaCampbell

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member

I have heard that she hasn't been shooting a lot anymore...however..I did hear that she has doen some new work with actiongirls.com lol I know this because I just shot with them :)

Hope that helps!

http://www.playboy.com/specialeditions/moy06/

14.jpg

Hinge said:
One of her best, but hardest to find sets right here <----- Spyware warning (BNF)
omg, your right. i found the same set years ago, but i never found it again! its my favorite set.
it even disappeared off of her freeones site list, interestingly enough.

great find!!!

EricaCampbell said:
I have heard that she hasn't been shooting a lot anymore...however..I did hear that she has doen some new work with actiongirls.com lol I know this because I just shot with them :)...
Thanks for the tip, Erica. Any news about Veronika is welcome here. :thumbsup:

BTW, your preview posters are up at actiongirls.com along with Veronika's and the other girls.