• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Veronica Zemanova

if she ever did end up doing HC she better do it with a hung dude im tired of having hot ass women like that doing hardcore with tiny guys u kno like 5 inches the sex is boring look at Crissy Moran or catilina cruz the HC theyve done sux there fucking small guy it would be hot to see goddesses like that get reamed nasty dont u guys agree

fromperv2pimp said:
if she ever did end up doing HC she better do it with a hung dude im tired of having hot ass women like that doing hardcore with tiny guys u kno like 5 inches the sex is boring look at crissy moran or catilina cruz the HC theyve done sux there fucking small guy it would be hot to see goddesses like that get reamed nasty dont u guys agree
Grammar. It goes a long way... you know... periods, commas, all that good shit.

And no, I don't agree. It doesn't make the scene any better to see a hottie get plowed by a guy with an elephant dick.

her fucking a lil dick guy would be like watching a lezzy scene the guys not even moving back and forth plowing her ass that wut u wanna see outta veronica her getting hers someone like peter north would be perfect

does anyone kno it her titties are real there jus so perfect actually she should go bigger but jus a lil

Last edited by a moderator:

fromperv2pimp said:
does anyone kno it her titties are real there jus so perfect actually she should go bigger but jus a lil
I'haven't secure resource, however very probably her tits are siliconed..and too beautiful!!!! :bowdown: :bowdown:

i really love that girl, i'm a real fan of her and i think that i have all the pictures and vid about her.

she is so hot, i have to down load a hot pic of her almost everyday just to get her out of my mind.