• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Veronica Zemanova

Since when is freeones a PM link type forum. Can't we just post it? Just a question...

You can only share links to sample galleries for pictures and sample clips not complete movies on freeones. And you can't link to other forums.

Ok,question............
does anyone have the continuation to this vid?
Obviously there has to be a continuation,the way she bolted out the door and the way it was abruptly ended as she bolted has me thinking that it continued. The guy probably got her to come back in.

Wonderful set,, especially the next to last pic.....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

________________________________________________________________________________
Ok,question............
Obviously there has to be a continuation,the way she bolted out the door and the way it was abruptly ended as she bolted has me thinking that it continued. The guy probably got her to come back in.

That may be all there is,,,,,,, but I'm hoping for more too........;)

Ok,question............

Why would she come back in? She seems to have a limit of what she will do. Anything passed that point will be forced, either emotionally or physically.

I think she hesitated because maybe she just thought the guy was going to rub it on the outside of her, but he lowers at the last second, she figures it out, and bolts.

To me it looked like, because of the way she was smiling at the camera, the bolt was staged. The way the guy followed her might hint that there might have been a second act in the next room. Translating the dialog might help in telling the full "story line".

Why would she come back in? She seems to have a limit of what she will do. Anything passed that point will be forced, either emotionally or physically.

I think she hesitated because maybe she just thought the guy was going to rub it on the outside of her, but he lowers at the last second, she figures it out, and bolts.

Watch the vid carefully.
She obviosly knew what was going on,she even saw the camera and was smiling at it.:rolleyes:
The whole act was staged to make the guy look like an idiot and she not wanting to 'get with him'.:1orglaugh
There has to be a part 2 or continuation of it.

Watch the vid carefully.
She obviosly knew what was going on,she even saw the camera and was smiling at it.:rolleyes:
The whole act was staged to make the guy look like an idiot and she not wanting to 'get with him'.:1orglaugh
There has to be a part 2 or continuation of it.

I talked to a guy a who claims to have this film on VHS. He confirmed that this is the entire scene. There is nothing more before or following what is depicted in the video.

On the flip, Woodman swears up and down that he has seen a BJ vid with her. I have no idea what to think. I think it is entirely possible that PW is making this shit up but at the same time I can't figure out how he could possibly prosper from lying about a film he claims to not have in his possession.

I hope that some day VZ shows us "the goods," but if that day never comes I am quite pleased by what has been unearthed this far. Quite frankly I think there is still a hardcore scene out there - perhaps it's merely wishful thinking, but 4 years ago if you would have told me that there was scene of her titfucking and jerking some guy off I would have thought you were full of shit.

Keep the faith,

- BriX