• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Mmmmm,where should I begin? The first time I saw her was in a vid with Manuel and some black chick. It was a bondage type flick. It was ok,Manuel fucked her real good. I love her tits,very sexy. Then I saw another vid of her and Manuel again,this one had 3 other chicks in it. August,Savannah Gold and Angelina Valentine. That vid was so crazy and hot at the same time. Imagine Manuel fucking all them sexy girls at once?

Mmmmm,where should I begin? The first time I saw her was in a vid with Manuel and some black chick. It was a bondage type flick. It was ok,Manuel fucked her real good. I love her tits,very sexy. Then I saw another vid of her and Manuel again,this one had 3 other chicks in it. August,Savannah Gold and Angelina Valentine. That vid was so crazy and hot at the same time. Imagine Manuel fucking all them sexy girls at once?

Seen both of those, she is pretty hot.

The first vid is from Sex Slaves #2
The second is from Oil Overload.

Subscribed.

SLIME

The lesbian video with Velicity and Gianna Michaels is the hottest thing i've ever seen.

xxx

I saw Velicity in a recent video for evil angel. I wish she hadn't cut her hair so short. If she had to do something to her hair I wish she had darkened it and tried being a brunette for a while.

Kara X your sig makes it seem like you don't like the smell of those people.