• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Vanilla De Ville / Vanilla DeVille

Re: HELL YEAH (pt5): Vanilla DeVille

Life is good for Roald, thanks for sharing

Vanilla DeVille

Official Checked Star Member

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/vanilla-deville said:
Vanilla DeVille[/URL][/B], post: 3215753, member: 10636"]You're the best - thx Roald!! Glad you likey the pics... Just wait until you see what else I've been up to! ;)

There you have it, now we have Vanilla DeVille herself on the board!!!!

Cheers :hatsoff:

wow welcome to freeones vanilla your pics made my day hell my whole year . now if we can get jane burgess sexy little ass in a freeones shoot

Hey miss Deville.

Well, I can't say that I love you. Considering, we've never met. And my lady wouldn't dig that much. But hey, I added you to my favs, so that's something. :D haha.

Rock and roll hotstuff. Thanks for sharing. Wow.

And lots of kudos to Roald :thumbsup:

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit

Damn, thanks for sharing! :thumbsup:

Jane Burgess

wow welcome to freeones vanilla your pics made my day hell my whole year . now if we can get jane burgess sexy little ass in a freeones shoot

I am working on that. I have all the gear and Maurice gave me a giant Freeones banner. So I want to do something with that. I have a very cool and naughty idea in mind. :thumbsup:

Vanilla DeVille

Thx so much for the sweet welcome, Hunny! I've actually been hanging out here at Freeones since 05'. ;)