• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Vanessa Vargas

Well, I think what you have there is the only stuff you'll find on her, that isnt even her real name, I use to work with her back in the day when she did the photo shoot and naked shower scene. Sorry to burst your bubble.

vanessaimg7056lc4.jpg
http://www.**********/adult/col/num165/c8226/pics001.htm

vanessaset3006pp9.jpg
http://www.**********/adult/col/num118/c5854/pics001.htm

vanessa2008nk5.jpg
http://www.**********/adult/col/num84/c4185/pics001.htm

A few links revived via the Internet Archive. Links will probably take a bit longer to load.
younggalleries.com/ye/vanessa.3/elist.html
socal-coeds.com/freepics/clean/vanessai.html
teen-babe-nextdoor.com/socal-coeds/socalteen/teen-012/twats4unsthrdcrtgpslct.html

Her ATK model profile information and info on the 10 ATK sets she modeled.

Vanessa did 6 video shoots for ATK Exotics. All were filmed on October 17, 2003. Her only other work with ATK Exotics consists of 10 photo sets which were shot over a 3 or 4 month period from December 20, 2001 to April 9, 2002. Marco Pallotti did all her photo and video work at ATK and SoCalCoeds.

Her ATK photos and SoCalCoeds photos were out as early as Feb 3, 2002 judging from this snapshot of an ATK tgp site and this snapshot of a SoCalCoeds tgp site.

The Vanessa Vargas shower scene is online. Google "Vanessa-Vargas-Showering"

The earliest reference to her SoCalCoeds video is December 7, 2002 from this snapshot of SoCalCoeds tgp site, but her earrings and hair style match one of the SoCalCoeds photo shoot, so the shower scene was probably filmed within the dates mentioned in this post.

credit goes elsewhere for this info.

Vanessa did 6 video shoots for ATK Exotics. All were filmed on October 17, 2003. Her only other work with ATK Exotics consists of 10 photo sets which were shot over a 3 or 4 month period from December 20, 2001 to April 9, 2002.

Edit : The date listed for an ATK scene represents only when the scene was posted to the site, not when the photo or video was shot or filmed. Judging from her curly hair look in all her SoCalCoeds and ATK scenes, all of it may have been done between late December 2001 and early April 2002.

A few links revived via the Internet Archive. Links will probably take a bit longer to load.
younggalleries.com/ye/vanessa.3/elist.html
socal-coeds.com/freepics/clean/vanessai.html
teen-babe-nextdoor.com/socal-coeds/socalteen/teen-012/twats4unsthrdcrtgpslct.html

Vanessa did 6 video shoots for ATK Exotics. All were filmed on October 17, 2003. Her only other work with ATK Exotics consists of 10 photo sets which were shot over a 3 or 4 month period from December 20, 2001 to April 9, 2002. Marco Pallotti did all her photo and video work at ATK and SoCalCoeds.

Her ATK photos and SoCalCoeds photos were out as early as Feb 3, 2002 judging from this snapshot of an ATK tgp site and this snapshot of a SoCalCoeds tgp site.

The Vanessa Vargas shower scene is online. Google "Vanessa-Vargas-Showering"

The earliest reference to her SoCalCoeds video is December 7, 2002 from this snapshot of SoCalCoeds tgp site, but her earrings and hair style match one of the SoCalCoeds photo shoot, so the shower scene was probably filmed within the dates mentioned in this post.

I shot Vanessa first in August 2001. She showed up and decided she didn't want to do any explicit poses, so we just shot some softcore nude stuff. She was from a small town in central CA, and was nervous about posing nude (with reason--she left the biz because people in her town found out what she'd done).

A month later she decided to take the plunge and I shot her for SoCalCoeds. And in February 2002 I shot her for the last time--after she'd lost some weight and looked really good--for both SoCalCoeds and Amateur & Teen Kingdom.

The shower scene is from the last shoot, and I also have BTS footage that IMHO is really hot, but it wasn't used by SoCalCoeds... don't know why.