• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Vanessa Luna (BangBros)

Skateboard P

Now dats nutty!
tumblr_n1u8l1lVft1rphgogo3_500.gif
tumblr_n1u8l1lVft1rphgogo4_500.gif

tumblr_n1u8l1lVft1rphgogo8_500.gif
tumblr_n1u8l1lVft1rphgogo9_500.gif

Boooo. She posted to her facebook just a little bit ago.

Vanessa Luna

22 mins · Miami, FL · Edited ·

HI! Friends i just want to say bye Vanessa Luna have to die God have something better for me, just thank you for you support and remember guys love and respect every woman no matter what is her situation or what she doing to live.... Everything have a reason.... Now i'm a woman of God he call me to serve him to love him to do what he have for me... I'm super happy with my new life Jesus is all my life, I invite you to follow God he's the only one can give you a real happiness...

www.ardemiami.org

DuanCulo

Staff member

Not sure why but that video taken down. Can see the trailer cached though

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...rs/Viuda-Negro.html+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Boooo. She posted to her facebook just a little bit ago.

Vanessa Luna

22 mins · Miami, FL · Edited ·

HI! Friends i just want to say bye Vanessa Luna have to die God have something better for me, just thank you for you support and remember guys love and respect every woman no matter what is her situation or what she doing to live.... Everything have a reason.... Now i'm a woman of God he call me to serve him to love him to do what he have for me... I'm super happy with my new life Jesus is all my life, I invite you to follow God he's the only one can give you a real happiness...

www.ardemiami.org

Not buying it especially since she still promotes herself on twitter.

wait, didn't she already claim to find religion months ago and then made more scenes?

Well, I missed the Industry Invaders scene and the cached link doesn't work now... How was the trailer, did it only involve BJ?