• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Vanessa Anne Hudgens

She needs to shave that...........

From TMZ.........

A naked photo of "High School Musical" star Vanessa Hudgens has been making the rounds on the Internet and TMZ can confirm that it's real.

In a statement to TMZ, Hudgens' rep says, "This was a photo which was taken privately. It is a personal matter and it is unfortunate that this has become public." The National Enquirer was the first to report of the photo's existence, and it has since surfaced on various blogs across the net.
:nanner:

More and more pix of Vanessa are popping up (I can't source single imageshack shots, right?)....her nude shot was excellent, but I'd like to see her HSM co-star Ashley Tisdale more... I bet Vanessa's future with Disney just died...

The Satyr Icon

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member

While her DISNEY career might be completely trashed.. she can now safely walk down that other.. more naked path. A la Anne Hathaway being Princess Diaries girl one second, and Havoc girl with her tits out while watching her best friend being banged.

I think its ridiculous for her to be fired by Disney. People are entitled to a private life. That may include nakedness. The arsehole who put this picture up may have delighted us with Vanessa's beautiful form...but I feel genuinely sorry for her.

come on disney knows what they are selling have you seen the girls on disney? yeah you have because alot of them have been posted here
used to watch even stevens with Christy Carlson Romano and they would have one good butt shot every episode once she filled out

besides vanessa is getting to that age where disney is going to leave her behind anyway