• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Vanessa you are the best...two words MORE CATFIGHTS!!!! You vs Sara Jay in catfight club 2 is my favorite ever. You girls just do it right...Deja looks like she'd put up a hell of a fight and Gianna is an animal...very sexy...would love to see a full on catfight vid with that same list of gals.

Keep doing what your doing :)

Awww... Thank you Pierre ! Muah! I hope you really do like VB LIVE. No wang in it but it is very personal ! And thank you for voting. I would love just to finish in the Top 10...

Of course I like it. You're starring in it. It's okay there's no wang in it even though I wouldn't mind a little wang. What does wang mean btw ?

It's great to see Vanessa working on both sides of the camera. It really makes her stand out more and it's a breath of fresh air. So i hope to see more of her in front of the camera and also behind too. Maybe at the same time. ;)

Please start doing guys again, Vanessa! Then you'll get your votes :)

The scene you did in ClimaxxxTV with Jerry and Marco is the most awesome thing I have ever seen.

Hi Vanessa, I pulled this pic from your twitter. Who is third in from the left? Blonde hair and black pants. Love your stuff babe.

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator PlasmaTwa2]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator: