• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Van runs over people at London Bridge *Breaking*

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I wait for a certain someone telling us that the Jews orchestrated the attack.

Not only does he show up but you get bonus points for the Netanyahu comment.

MeesterIWas'tThereSoIt'sNotReal is on the verge of exposing a decades old cover-up. The US and German governments jointly developed and tested war machinery. The focus was to create weapons to be utilized in the middle east. Catalogs and manuals created for the usage and assembly of each item. Testing would be done in the desert south west and funding through the Warner Brothers and their German conglomerates. Defense contracts were issued to a shell company named Acme to mass produce and distribute these items.

315_Wiley_ACME_LOGO.JPG
il_340x270.668266788_ohku.jpg

wile_coyote-490x367.jpg

acme_industries_logo_by_bouncy_bunny-d74bauo.png

wile-e-coyote-acme-products.jpg

coyote-harpoon.jpg

Yes, chemical warfare was also developed and tested.

a_main.jpg

Meester was also able to uncover the hidden government filming of these activities. Wake up sheeple.

Londoners had to throw chairs at terrorists killing them as unarmed police ran away.

Witnesses said they saw two men stabbing people outside the well-known Roast restaurant in Borough market. A chef from the nearby Fish restaurant said: “I saw two guys with big knives downstairs outside Roast. They were stabbing people. The police were running away, they were community police. They were normal officers, they were running away.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ow-chairs-terrorists-unarmed-police-ran-away/

Londoners had to throw chairs at terrorists killing them as unarmed police ran away.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ow-chairs-terrorists-unarmed-police-ran-away/

The British police are unarmed.
They are arresting Brits that speak out against Islam for hate speech.

No supervision of mosques the very places that are radicalizing these people.

Now Ramadan is a month of fear instead of a holy month.

If Muslims really cared, they would stand up against the terrorists for fucking up their religious celebration.

Europe is so fucked.

#Internment camps. It's time.

We've had 8 years of open borders insane migration policy...even in the United States.

No we have not.
And even in attempting to argue that we have you'd have to go back a whole lot further than 8 years.

He did say "radical" or "extremist" and made it clear that it was rooted in their religion.

Oh did he now?

"This is not a battle between different faiths, different sects, or different civilizations. This is a battle between barbaric criminals who seek to obliterate human life, and decent people of all religions who seek to protect it. This is a battle between Good and Evil."

Exactly the same position both Bush and Obama embraced on the topic.

Islam essentially good. Terrorists who call themselves muslims barbaric criminals who are an abomination to the faith.

You never offer solutions.

Baloney. I've offered my thoughts on how to deal with terrorism many times.

No we have not.
And even in attempting to argue that we have you'd have to go back a whole lot further than 8 years.

He did say "radical" or "extremist" and made it clear that it was rooted in their religion.

Oh did he now?

"This is not a battle between different faiths, different sects, or different civilizations. This is a battle between barbaric criminals who seek to obliterate human life, and decent people of all religions who seek to protect it. This is a battle between Good and Evil."

Exactly the same position both Bush and Obama embraced on the topic.

Islam essentially good. Terrorists who call themselves muslims barbaric criminals who are an abomination to the faith.

You never offer solutions.

Baloney. I've offered my thoughts on how to deal with terrorism many times.

Here's his speech:

http://time.com/4787609/donald-trump-saudi-arabia-speech-2/

Just like all the other libs that think like you you either want Trump to:

Break his campaign promises so you can criticize him

Keep his campaign promises so you can criticize him.

I guess you have been happier if he had said "radical Islamic terror" on Saudi soil. Only the most Islamic country on the planet.

Just like when I pointed out that he never called Hillary Clinton " Crooked Hillary" to her face.
And you chose to ignore it.

You know what plan you have articulated on terror?

Bupkis!

bobjustbob

Mester, if you profess to have such vast knowledge of terrorist incidents, tell us a few that were not fake and actually happened. You must know of some. Share them with us.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I have no vast knowledge.
I have seen enough since roughly around the beginning of Obama's 2nd term to spot a fake one very easily.
Just ask Pulse Night Club survivor Norman Cassiano. This picture is from the very next day when he was released from the hospital.
Norman-Casiano_1465858050275_7122236_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg

Norman was shot 4 times in the back. The bullets went completely through his body.
He then laid there bleeding for 3 hours until police or paramedics took him out and put him directly on a stretcher.
But here is Norman about 500 feet down the road walking toward the Pulse along with many other shooting victims.
How they got there I haven't a clue.
AP_622707442261-L.jpg

Clearly he was shot 4 times through and through in the back there, walking down the street.
The red in the photo is his red underwear, not blood.

People like you actually believe this is possible.
And actually degrade people who don't.

I posted a video of the Manchester shooting scene being set up beforehand.
Clear as day. Irrefrutable proof.
I have asked for proof other than 1 staged photo of the explosion scene with neon lights intact, a video of a victims parents the next day saying he was lucky to die that way, smiley interviews of survivors who witnessed scores of people even children blown up, some video or cc footage of anything.....but so far nothing.
But people like you are too far gone. Too brainwashed. Too indoctrinated.
You believe what the actors reading a script on the news tell you over your own eyes.
The only proof being "they say its real".
I can't help you bob. and your probably better off believing. Knowing the truth, accepting reality is sometimes too much for people with fragile minds.

Can someone clarify what is going on here? Are they saying that CNN staged this?

There is a certain amount of production involved in even the most legitimate of stories.

The reason I say this is because Jim Cantori from the Weather Channel comes to my beach town once a year and I have watched him set up remotes that they sort of walked through first before they went live.

Of course a hurricane is always involved so there is only do much "staging" they could do for that.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Everything CNN does is staged.
They aren't news but a propaganda outlet for the GOV and more so for the globalist agenda.
Its all fake news from them. All staged , all scripted.

bobjustbob

Here you go again. Not answering a direct question about what events were real. Using other stupid and debunked conspiracy theories without addressing the event in the thread. Again I say that you are afraid to bring back the original threads that I shot down and shut you up, Bring them back so we can discuss them separately again. Talk about Pulse in the Pulse thread. Talk about Manchester in the Manchester thread. Don't go into your tourette mode. Spewing different shit in all directions. Focus man, focus on each event individually.

Where did you post a video of the Manchester shooting scene being set up beforehand. Bring that thread back.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Can someone clarify what is going on here? Are they saying that CNN staged this?

There is a certain amount of production involved in even the most legitimate of stories.

The reason I say this is because Jim Cantori from the Weather Channel comes to my beach town once a year and I have watched him set up remotes that they sort of walked through first before they went live.

Of course a hurricane is always involved so there is only do much "staging" they could do for that.

I can't tell for sure but it did look fairly choreographed. I'm sure CNN would be eager to explain.