• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Vampires

Since I am possibly the only interested in the vampire culture. Feel free to ask me about any subject. I'll try to answer it to the best of my ability. Feel free to even include VtM (Vampire the Masquerade) or the White Wolf games since they all deal with the living dead.

fuck no your not the only one interested. I like everything that has to vampires to do like movies ,games and so on. I've been a sucker for vampire movies for many years , well all kind of horror movies actually

I'm a friend of Vampire stuff too, althoug I'm not very well informed
I only know Dracula (book+movies), some other stories and VtM...
well and parts of vampire hunter D :)

If your speaking of Vampire Hunter D, I take that as a compliment.

Vampire bats to exist in the Mexico area to my knowledge Nightfly. They only exist as bats that suck the blood of small animals like rabbits & I think squirrels.

People consider themseleves vampires I guess because of the fetish for blood as well. Keep in mind, there are few who keep their blood in amber stones after all.

Then again, there is a real disease. I forgot the name of it but I saw it on the original CSI (CSI Las Vegas). The woman who killed a man for his organs that carried the most blood. Because if she didn't get enough blood, she would look much older than she should be.

Her character had a dog that killed a hiker in the woods or something like that. Taking the guy's organs, she put the bloodied organs in a blender along with other stuff. And made a protein shake. If she didn't get the blood, she'd actually age faster or at least look like she did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

According to the movie Vampire 2000, Judas Escariot was the man known as Dracula. With White Wolf (makers of VtM), Caine is the first vampire. And according to the world-wide known novel of Bram Stoker's Dracula, Vlad Dracule aka the Jackal is the man himself.

Last edited:
Are Vampires real? Because I swear I met a Vampire woman at a rave once in my more youthful days. I may have been on one too many bags of mushrooms, but this woman had fangs like a sabretooth and kept licking me. Either way, I didn't end the night with her, but with some older woman who had no teeth at all.

Sweeper said:
Are Vampires real? Because I swear I met a Vampire woman at a rave once in my more youthful days. I may have been on one too many bags of mushrooms, but this woman had fangs like a sabretooth and kept licking me. Either way, I didn't end the night with her, but with some older woman who had no teeth at all.

I'm sure you can meet a kinds of things at a rave. ;)

I've actually met a woman who claimed to be a gothic celebrity. But I knew that it wasn't a claim, she was the real deal. She gave me a autograph of her alter ego. And the autograph said "Best Wishes, Elvira."

Funny huh, how I tend to be at the right places at the right time? It was during one of her Six Flags promos. She was out of character but I recognized her. I wasn't doing one of my ninjitsu stuff but walking around in plain sight.

I've actually met a goth though. Some of you can actually call me one, I guess. I mean I wear the cat contacts made by Wildeyes. I am thinking about getting my teeth fully altered into fangs. But I have white make up and blood capsules also.

Did I mention I LARP VtM (Vampire the Masquerade) by White Wolf? If I didn't, now I did.

I know a few vampires, but I prefer to call them Blood Suckers or bottom feeders..... The rest of you might call them Lawyers!!!;)

I too am a fan of vampires, speaking of which anybody seen the show
"Dark Shadows;" it featured Barnabas Collins a family member who was a vampire.

Then again, there is a real disease. I forgot the name of it but I saw it on the original CSI (CSI Las Vegas). The woman who killed a man for his organs that carried the most blood. Because if she didn't get enough blood, she would look much older than she should be.

Her character had a dog that killed a hiker in the woods or something like that. Taking the guy's organs, she put the bloodied organs in a blender along with other stuff. And made a protein shake. If she didn't get the blood, she'd actually age faster or at least look like she did.

I'm guessing that would be "Porphyria". It affects the skin, making it sensitive to light and causing death of skin cells. Unfortunately, as far as its connection to vampirism goes, it's BS. You can drink as much blood as you want, it's not going to make a difference. This is because the problem is not a lack of blood, but a surplus of toxins.

In any case, if blood was the problem, animal blood would do the job just fine. It seems a bit silly that a vampire would prey on humans when there is an easily accessible and, more importantly, safer source of food.

Asian Knight said:
If your speaking of Vampire Hunter D, I take that as a compliment.

Vampire bats to exist in the Mexico area to my knowledge Nightfly. They only exist as bats that suck the blood of small animals like rabbits & I think squirrels.

People consider themseleves vampires I guess because of the fetish for blood as well. Keep in mind, there are few who keep their blood in amber stones after all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

According to the movie Vampire 2000, Judas Escariot was the man known as Dracula. With White Wolf (makers of VtM), Caine is the first vampire. And according to the world-wide known novel of Bram Stoker's Dracula, Vlad Dracule aka the Jackal is the man himself.

About the victims of vampires in mexico, they are also chickens and even catle -cows, horses, mules, etc-