• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

'Vampire' woman gets ‘horns’ implanted

omfg, wth is that ?

Future Mrs Johan :lovecoupl

Her Facebook if you're interested
http://es-la.facebook.com/people/Mary-Jose-Cristerna/100001421675182

tumblr_litj8mIpOI1qzmkah
maltretirali-ju-pa-zato-sada-ima-rogove-i-izgleda-kao-vampirica-600x600-397188.jpg

Before ----------------------------------------------------------------------- After

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
What the?!

Before is way better than after. I can imagine how awesome her funeral will be. A bunch of EMO pseudo tough guys pretending to drink blood and read dark poetry by black candle light.

Crying over the mortality of their femme vampire overlord.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Sweet my years of searching are over the future Mrs. LukeEl, because when you get caught between the moon and New York City the best that you can do is fall in love.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Finally, someone who can satisfy my demon fetish. I just gotta hit that.

wtf some poor parent is saying where the fuck did i go wrong did i not breast feed long enough . nutcase alert big time

Finally, someone who can satisfy my demon fetish. I just gotta hit that.

Back of the line 'Casanova'!!! This hottie's mine!!:drool2::facepalm:

I wonder what it would be like to get head from a bitch with a split tongue?

I'll pass...not sure I could get passed the distraction of it all..:(

wtf some poor parent is saying where the fuck did i go wrong did i not breast feed long enough . nutcase alert big time

They're probably glad it's out of their home. Custom body "art" and paint, dental implants....how is she funding this endeavor to turn herself into a monster outfitted like one??

She should be in a cave somewhere, looking for her precious.

How could anyone want to fuck her? It would be like beastiality. (I think I spelled it wrong, but I don't have habit of typing that word. Sick.)

She should be in a cave somewhere, looking for her precious.

How could anyone want to fuck her? It would be like beastiality. (I think I spelled it wrong, but I don't have habit of typing that word. Sick.)

My thoughts exactly. I looked at her pics to try and see if there was anything sexy about her, but my cock shot me a text message and said "Hell no we wont go!" I think the real coup de grace are those two vienna sausages sticking out from both sides of her head. She looks like she has a bone deformity the likes of which would make the elephant man gasp in horror.