• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Valory Irene / Valory Fleur

Re: Valory Irene

Feed back is going to have to be dam good. Almost reach out of the screen and stroke me.

haha for real! $60 dollars is a little steep. especially since we've already seen and have regular access to her tits & tugs scene, which i'm sure most would consider her 'peak' anyways.

She's making me more and more interested in the Big-Tits girls.

In my opinion she is a nice discovery albeit not my dream girl. However there is one thing I don't understand: three months ago she was one of the top models of Scoreland, now she seem suddenly disappeared! What is happened?

In my opinion she is a nice discovery albeit not my dream girl. However there is one thing I don't understand: three months ago she was one of the top models of Scoreland, now she seem suddenly disappeared! What is happened?

read on some blog that the tits & tugs was going to either be her last 'hardcore related' material or last of anything she was going to do. although knowing score, they have hordes of material from months ago that probably won't surface until months from NOW, so she may have actually retired, but newer, unseen sets will keep popping up to make it seem like she's still active

read on some blog that the tits & tugs was going to either be her last 'hardcore related' material or last of anything she was going to do. although knowing score, they have hordes of material from months ago that probably won't surface until months from NOW, so she may have actually retired, but newer, unseen sets will keep popping up to make it seem like she's still active

Kinda like Angela White. When she went HC, the internet burned up. A couple months pass and nothing about or from her to speak of.

Wonder if the same thing with Val. Contract over and they are gone.

Just noticed, Valory Irene has a wonderful pair of eyes. ^^^^