• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Valory Irene / Valory Fleur

Re: Valory Irene

Can't wait to see this--

From Scoreland blog:

...June 16, Valory Irene tugs and tit-fucks a cock on camera for the first time...

COMING SOON
June 23rd, 2011
First Tits & Tugs

From Scoreland

Preview :nanner::nanner:

2remvrb.jpg

:anonymous

I fervently pray that this is not a one-time b/g hardcore thing for her. Since we are resigned to the fact that Scoreland has the "grip" on her, the Scoreland guys shoud at least convince her to perform other b/g hardcore stuff like what Maggie Green and Angela White did.

I fervently pray that this is not a one-time b/g hardcore thing for her. Since we are resigned to the fact that Scoreland has the "grip" on her, the Scoreland guys shoud at least convince her to perform other b/g hardcore stuff like what Maggie Green and Angela White did.

well said.

thats awesome she did tits & tugs; i'd completely pegged her as a model that wouldn't do anything even close to b/g, however i did get a little hopeful after her 'massage' set came out. typically tits and tugs is the gateway to more variation in material (ie, hardcore, ie Lana Ivans, Angela White..), but i keep reading that this will probably be the only hardcore related material she'll do? judging by the pics rdlivstrong22 posted above, i'd still be a satisfied customer if that became ms.irene's only b/g shoot.