• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Valory Irene / Valory Fleur

She sure does have a fantastic figure.

z1a111aa a a fantastic val25.jpg

z1a111aa a a fantastic val26.jpg

z1a111aa a a fantastic val24.jpg

She's dropped some weight and looks fantastic!

I consider it a crime against humanity that she never have us any real cock pounding hardcore. :crying:

thepeeper,

Are you a member over at Score? I've seen the same handle as yours on Valory's vid/photo comments there.

Wondering if you can find out if they have any more stuff unreleased from her Florida visit? They don't seem to respond/communicate with non-members. They tend to ignore such.

I'm still curious as they said on a Score blog that she was out for 2 days with them. Thought they might have filmed/shot more than the 2 vids/2 photo galleries. It has been a year since the last Valory update.

We need more news! :crying:

I used to be a Score member, but their content went to hell. They keep re-issuing old photo sets and have very few new models. But when I was still a member, I did ask the same question you state, and they did not reply to me.

My guess is her work at Cosmid has all been posted.

I also guess that her work at Nadine Jansen's site has also been posted, unless she has done something recent while in the Ukraine that has yet to be produced. They had mentioned on posting up additional photo's for Marie, (who posed with Valory Irene in the "Selling a Flat" set) that they had left over from shoots she had done. I asked about doing the same for Valory and never a response, and at that time I was a member there too.

It looks to me like she is moving away from the nude side of modeling.

Something I noticed on the last few Youtube videos she has posted, you can hear a Male voice prompting her and it is obvious it is coming from the camera operator, and his English is very American. So, she may have picked up an American suitor traveling her around the world right now. Good for her

Cheers.

Bit pathetic that sites don't respond to members queries. I've heard that about Brazzers and the like. Tis a wonder they get members at all these days.

Yeah, heard the cameraman too. Wonder if she is going back to Ukraine to show him off to the family.

Funny that they thought Waltzing Matilda was my national anthem though. Doh! :facepalm:

I would have thought her relocation to the automotive kingdom of the USA would lead to some shoots with Valory and some classic iron. Plenty of opportunities for pinup style shoots mimicking Mad Men, Magic City etc. Come on American photographers, get Valory on the phone and do some cool Cadillac, Vette, Mustang, hotrod shoots etc. You know you want too!! ;)

P.S. Great photos above. :drool2:

No updates/news for ages :crying:

My 2017 prediction is that Valory will retire. Will probably see no new Valory Irene softcore from Score and Cosmid, with a slight chance one or two photo sets from Nadine-j may appear. I predict her incarnation as Valory Simpson will falter, having only garnered less than half a dozen shoots in her non-nude work to date. Considering the hundreds of "friends" on her modelmayhem account and the numerous offers to work with her.

I guess this is probably it. Thanks for all your amazing photos/videos you have given us Miss Valory. It has been a very happy ride. :)