• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Vaginas

are vaginas gross looking?

• yes

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • no

Votes: 28 41.8%
  • are you crazy or gay!?

Votes: 30 44.8%

• Total voters

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
Beautiful!

Evolutionary speaking, we have to find pussies attractive. What if the first male monkeys who would later become humans decided to fuck the female monkeys in the ass because they didn't think the pussies of their female companions were very attractive... There wouldn't be any humans today.

So something, either hormones or our instinct (or both), tells us "yummy, pussy!!!!!". If this wasn't present our earlier ancestors wouldn't have fucked in the way they were supposed to (why do something you don't want to do if you're not yet evolved enough to think about the consequences?).

This isn't wrong in the classical sense of the word, as things like that happen a lot in real life. There are animals (& even humans) who, even though they were born & raised in the wild, cannot or will not take care of their children. Because of this, the genes causing this do not survive for another generation.

This doesn't mean that this behavior becomes extinct after a while., since genes have a tendency to mutate, thanks to multiple factors (sunrays are one of them, a slightly higher or lower temperature than normal could be another, toxins, specific food sources containing lots of proteins, etc.) & that's a good thing. We are what we are because of these mutations.

No, of course not.

However, I'd would take a step backwards if I were confronted by a vagina that had been well used, e.g. a street prostitutes vag wouldn't appeal to me. :eek:

this might just be me but i just straight up think vaginas/pussys whatever u wanna call them are just straight up unatractive. im not talking when maybe a chick is standing there and you can just see her outer lips im talkin bout when its spread wide or she is gaping it and you can see all the inner workings of her cooch . it just looks nasty to me. not to mention some can smell like straight up dead fish. am i the only one?? or am i just crazy??

vagina.jpg

^^^^^^^ like that. kinda gross to me. much rather look at that tight asshole.

I can see where your coming from, but that kind of mentality is just something you eventually get over.

When they are pretty, they are the most beautiful thing in the world.

Then they are not so pretty... they are still pretty nice.

I :lovecoupl pussy.

Well, one can appreciate the feeling of having his dick inside a pussy without necessarily liking the way that pussies look, smell or taste. That's certainly something I can imagine.

But for myself, assuming it's clean and not completely overrun with hair, I find (most) pussies look nice, and the majority of those I've had the pleasure of eating out, I've enjoyed both the smell and the taste - some more than others, of course...