A young man comes to a doctor and says:
"Doctor, my ass has a hole in it"
The doctor replies:
"Well its quiet natural, lets have a look at it"
So the young man takes off his pants and bends over.
"Oh God ! Holy **** !" the doctor screams "You have a 10 inch hole in your ass!"
Yes - the young man replied - I've been ***** by an elephant"
Hmm...the doctor said...I always thought elephants have very long but thin penise"
Yes, the young man said.
But this one fingered me first.
"Doctor, my ass has a hole in it"
The doctor replies:
"Well its quiet natural, lets have a look at it"
So the young man takes off his pants and bends over.
"Oh God ! Holy **** !" the doctor screams "You have a 10 inch hole in your ass!"
Yes - the young man replied - I've been ***** by an elephant"
Hmm...the doctor said...I always thought elephants have very long but thin penise"
Yes, the young man said.
But this one fingered me first.