• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
In the now defunct Ultrawiredsex.com there was this really good-looking blond with nice boobs. She only did one blowjob video for them as far as I know. Her name was Kelly. The scene ended with the guy complementing her on how good she looked with cum all over her face and the girl said "thanks".

The preview was originally at www.ultra-skin.com/empe66 (and 64 & 65 as well). It can still be found with www.archive.org, but I'd rather not make a straight link, because I've got no idea whether it's ok or not.

Please let me know any info (aliases etc.) or links you've got on her.

Thanks in advance!

Slingsh

Yes, she kinda looks same as Poolside Kelly aka Kathleen (who's extremely hot, by the way), but can't be her. Well, maybe if she's been through a couple of surgeries...

The videos by the way are from 2002, I believe.

Bump again! I guess it's just a wishful thinking that somebody would know who this is, but you can't blame a guy for trying.

Bump

Here's a picture. Might load very slowly!

0040.jpg

Please, someone? I've tried and tried to search for her, but she's nowhere to be found. She may not be known by the name Kelly, I presume. Hopefully she's done more as she has the best tits ever and an A+ face too... :thumbsup: