• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

UK users

you know you'd think id be looking up that girls dress...but i cant take my eyes of the other girls arse in them jeans!...core blimey

Funny you shld say that! Shes a SCOUSER! and not a tracksuit in sight! lol! Hey yo Felty were you been man!? the place hasnt been the same with out you! :D

I was originally from Milwaukee but now reside in Liverpool UK and yeah, my fellow Americans, Scouse ass is fine an they don't take dollar, but when they wear those English shellsuits then its a major turn off. They look better without them on.

As for girls aloud, Nadine is by far the best followed by Cheryl.
Sarah (the blonde one) can look good sometimes too.

OptimusMike said:
Funny you shld say that! Shes a SCOUSER! and not a tracksuit in sight! lol! Hey yo Felty were you been man!? the place hasnt been the same with out you! :D

and stand corrected!

BTW i didnt mean for that to sound as offending as it did....thats a poor education for yah!...

what were we talking about?...jk

BTW i didnt mean for that to sound as offending as it did....thats a poor education for yah!...

LOL, Dnt worry about it buddy no ofence taken! And am sorry but i have no idea what we talkin about! but speakin of the Scouser frm Girls Aloud, cld have sworn i saw her in twn the other day shoppin! She looks better in the flesh nice ass!:D

True true, there was noway for me to tell, but after intense study of there videos i rule that theres an 80% chance fo it being her! So i appeal to Nicola.....if you happen to visit these here boards? then please inform us if it was you that i saw in opem in Liverpool city center! :D

Wow thats 100 posts! this truely is a good day!:nanner:

say that when you reach a 1000.....somehow tho im not sure id be that proud but well done none the less

Foo's new album coming out feb acording to a friend of mine...just thought You Might liek to know matey

A new foo's album in feb!? well if thats the case then that is DAMN good news! cheers for the heads up!:D