• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

U like Lower Back Dimples?

Do u like Lower back dimples (dont know what this is? then look at my link)?

• yes i like very much

Votes: 197 77.3%
  • i like backs without them

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • no opinion

Votes: 46 18.0%

• Total voters

MASAMUNE

Banned
i was wondering what every1 thought of those dimples on a lower back of some girls

some giels have them, some dont

if u doint know what im talking bout then look here at puredees dimples:
its the dimples on the lower back above the ass:

Last edited:
First of all, this is my first post on this board! I've frequented FreeOnes for a couple years, but this link kind of lurked up there unseen to me.

Lower back dimples are indeed a rare thing! With today's fashions dipping lower and lower, this special attribute is more often revealed. Forget a stupid tattoo back there! Dimples are where it's at!

My current love interest has a great pair of these that perfectly frame her bottom . When I mentioned she had them back there, as soon as she got home, she approached her very pretty daughter who was all of say 13 at the time. I guess the drawers got yanked down for inspection and yes, she had them too! So maybe it's hereditary. ;) I don't know, maybe she thought her Mom was going crazy on her! :rolleyes:

Anyway, yes, these are so rare, it took me some time to find some very good examples. Here you go!

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn't make a difference to me, i'll still fuck em'.

well the 3 pics posted are all asians... wonder if they all have it?

Sorry guys, this little post laid dorment going on 7 months until I stumbled upon it with the search engine and got it going again. Unfortunately, me being a a newb and all I apparently must've done something wrong and the pics all got edited out.

I've contacted the moderator and hope it will be a learning experience.

I do notice that many posts just have links to access the loaded pics, so maybe that's preferred. Having them all appear full-sized in front of you certainly makes it easier though.

By the way, I don't personally have a fetish type thing for these dimples, like I do for pretty feet, :rolleyes: I just think they're pretty neat.

QUOTE: Lower back dimples are indeed a rare thing! With today's fashions dipping lower and lower, this special attribute is more often revealed. Forget a stupid tattoo back there! Dimples are where it's at!

theres a lot of interesting details on a woman's body around that area....the lower back, the notch that travels up the center of her back, the details on the hips, the curve where the thigh connects to the tummy

"Stupid tattoos" can look good with the back dimples too. look at Cheryl Tweedy:

chezzasiggforfosssschezzasiggz.jpg

Chezza, my kitty kat!

Last edited:
I like them. And I think that's because most women who have them, are also curvy, thick, voluptuous, whatever you want to call it(Like Aria!). And I have a liking for those sort of women the most. :p

Well, I've been straightened out on the rules here. I guess reading the FAQs and posting info bypassed a lot of the rules that are strictly enforced. It's so easy to fall into this trap since the attachment tools easily allow the poster to download a pic directly from a harddrive. I suggest everyone who hasn't read them to do it soon. Of course, I noticed that hardcore is not allowed--hmmm, do cum-drenching blowjob pics fall into this category? I guess not.

In my case, I wasn't the original thread starter, so even if some of us have pics that help corroborate/substantiate the thread, any inclusion is frowned upon.

You can investigate several threads, new and old, and it seems most of us miss the boat--if you didn't start the thread--pics period are not allowed. Only links to pages that hold several pictures.

This really puts a strangle-hold on participation, but rules are rules.

Unless I find a scan or two of a gal that I absolutely have no idea who she is, and seek help getting a name, etc. (and I do), I will pretty much just be a bystander. I do belong to a few other boards where pretty much anything goes--I'll do my contributing there.

Take care! :cool:

Your model does appear to have them. the one on her lower left side is visible. Sometimes the lighting needs to be just right. Also, if the model puts her rear up in the air, the dimples don't appear. Of course, all this is predicated on the fact that the model does have the dimples to begin with! ;)

I As I mentioned above your reply, I dug deep and located 4 excellent examples of lower back dimples, there's absolutely no way you could miss them! but board rules don't allow this type of participation, hence the illustrated examples were lost.

As for the pic you posted, it might soon be lost as well. :(