• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[NEEDS ID] Two latinas in car

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Manwin / Mindgeek hardly ever remasters films... A perfect example would be the videos from Big Sausage Pizza. As well as Euro Brides and Milf Cruiser (when those sites existed) off the Reality Gang network in their 2009 acquisition.

Most likely, your scene here went by the wayside in the 2012 Manwin acquisition of Reality Kings.
Meanwhile I think I found out that they are talking brazilian, so this might be from some brazilian homepage, or Reality Kings have some brazilian models?
Nevertheless somebody might know who this two ladies are.
That's Portuguese my friend.

If you're a member there ... first try Mike In Brazil, then Cum Fiesta, and finally Monster Curves.

With the new Reality Kings (RK) re-design and new layout, you can also look at Mike's Apartment though most of the "Latina" ladies and scenes have either been moved over to 8th Street Latinas, Cum Fiesta, Monster Curves or back to Mike In Brazil.

There seems to be a much more "newer" site ... RK Prime. But that would tend to be videos that are on the more current side (720p, 1080p and 4K). But you never know what that webmaster and what Manwin / Mindgeek are planning and actually doing.

I don't think that the other RK website, Round And Brown would possibly help .. as that is now exclusive to just "Ebony" ladies.

Last edited: