• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Two brunettes from russian site

I think that second one is a Georgian or Ukraine girl. And she got an unique tatoo on her right ankle: snake. Hope this helps a bit

No, not Georgian - she looks very Ukranian. Magazines are written in Russian (& that's the language people prefer speaking in large cities in Ukraine) & judging by cellphone on a cover along with old TV & low contrast images, I'd guess the pictures were taken like 10 years ago. So if she did lot's of modeling/acting after that, someone would ID her by now... Too bad - she looks very attractive.

Hm... i saw this gallery in several russian sites. and they use same date when pics were uploaded 2009-08 So personally i doubt that these pics are that old. Shame i dont speak russian :(

I didn't notice it at first but 1 of 2 magazines on the picture is called "ефир" which is probably written in Bulgarian not Russian, but I can't find any references about it online even though I searched for it in Russian which I know well & Bulgarian which I can understand a little. In the description of the other magazine called "Кабаре" it's stated that it's been in print for 15 years... Unfortunately there're only 2010 issuies in the archive :crying:

Plenty of links for Jayla (1st gal/link) here:

*** don't link to other forums

Last edited by a moderator: