• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Two bad boob jobs! But which one is worse?

Which pair of boobs are worse?

• Left

Votes: 55 93.2%
  • Right

Votes: 4 6.8%

• Total voters

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
I can't really tell from this angle but the one on the right has a mismatched pair. One looks bigger than the other. Still, whatever I don't really care.

LezFemmez

Banned
Title says it all.

You really wanted to be a smart ass about that, huh? Ha ha ha, so why didn't you actually post bad boob jobs? Just asking...:thefinger

Yet another PSA about the dangers of messing up a beautiful body with inserting something that looks like a rubber ball under your skin...
There must be thousands of horrible plastic surgeons around to keep creating these unrealistic, plastic looking, off centered, nipple jacked, scarred up monstrosities. I don't believe for a second that either of these two women weren't more beautiful with their smaller, natural breasts, than with these squeaky toys they are trying to pass off. But IF and i mean a big IF, you have to do this to yourself.....
PAY FOR QUALITY! Several things in life you should never skimp on because of price....Toilet paper, deodorant, mascara, breast implants, pantyhose and windshield wipers, just to name a few.

Could easily live with either, but the left pair is less aesthetically pleasing I guess.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Yet another PSA about the dangers of messing up a beautiful body with inserting something that looks like a rubber ball under your skin...
There must be thousands of horrible plastic surgeons around to keep creating these unrealistic, plastic looking, off centered, nipple jacked, scarred up monstrosities. I don't believe for a second that either of these two women weren't more beautiful with their smaller, natural breasts, than with these squeaky toys they are trying to pass off. But IF and i mean a big IF, you have to do this to yourself.....
PAY FOR QUALITY! Several things in life you should never skimp on because of price....Toilet paper, deodorant, mascara, breast implants, pantyhose and windshield wipers, just to name a few.

What she said^^^ :thumbsup:

Also, tires. Don't skimp on tires... beer, pizza or condoms.

britlover

Closed Account
Neither looks that bad imo ... :dunno:

Same here. I'm pretty much "pro-tit jobs" if women want them in order to remain a few more years younger, or in order to finally have a bust and to have stuff to excenturate and to show off, ect. I'm a fairly open-minded guy and breast implants as far as fake tits go, are getting better done by more talented surgeons every year. Don't know why there are so many haters out there, but to each they're own.