• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

TWITCH, do you hate it or love it

do you like, use, watch twitch?

• i hate twich

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • i love twich

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • i hate twich and all the people who like it

• pewdiepie is an overrated mother fucker

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • get a life twich users

• Total voters
I will never understand how all these people around the world are addicted to twitch?

my roommate will spend hour upon hours (sometimes three days straight) sitting in front of his computer on twitch

who wants to listen to people argue about video games for hours?

who wants to watch someone play video games on line for hours upon hours

come on people, there is more to life than computers and video games

what is the worst is when people pay to watch other people play video games

i just dont get it and i dont think anyone will ever be able to convince me otherwise

any thoughts on this topic

I guess it's a good thing I have no desire to convince you of anything.

I'm a hardcore gamer by pretty much any definition but the game I easily put the most time in is Tekken. In case you've never heard of it, Tekken is not only a 3D fighter but it's one of the most complex 3D fighters on the market in terms of understanding the game physics, fundamentals, character strategies and matchups. Having said that, I'm subscribed to over 20 twitch channels (it may even be closer to 30)... all of them are primarily Tekken channels and I pretty much watch all of them because watching people who are better than me play helps me to get better. Even if the person I'm watching isn't as good as I am, it's good to be able to offer advice and help someone else get better. And since Tekken is not as popular as it once was due to its steep learning curve, chatting with other people watching in is the only time I get to talk Tekken stuff with other people, as I'm literally the only person I know that plays this game seriously.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I watch SWTOR HM FPs and HM/nightmare ops runs. I'll also watch some PVE players to see different styles of tanking and healing. Most of the times I'm watching Twitch I'm also playing SWTOR.

I also follow adam_ak on there. He does speed runs of GTA III and GTA:VC. Dude is fun to watch because he's damn good, and he also interacts with the people watching.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
I've only watched it a few times, say when a link comes up in a gaming forum I'm in. But I'll only watch for perhaps 10 - 20 minutes a time at most.

I've only watched it a few times, say when a link comes up in a gaming forum I'm in. But I'll only watch for perhaps 10 - 20 minutes a time at most.

thats longer than I would if i ever did, but it is nowhere close to how long some people that i know watch twitch

unless you have a laptop its mighty hard to bring a computer outside or bring nature inside

:facepalm:... I don't know if this was a troll answer or just plain dumb.

What exactly is the point of this thread, because it just seems like you're just looking for an avenue to talk shit about people that like twitch. This thread shouldn't even be in this section. It should be in the gaming section of this board.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
thats longer than I would if i ever did, but it is nowhere close to how long some people that i know watch twitch

Normally that would be true of me too. I have a very short attention span.

But I was watching some ME3MP a while back, and some of the best players/teams can do a Platinum game sub 20 mins.

But never longer than that. There's too much to do and see without watching Twitch for hours at a time.

:facepalm:... I don't know if this was a troll answer or just plain dumb.

it was neither

What exactly is the point of this thread, because it just seems like you're just looking for an avenue to talk shit about people that like twitch. This thread shouldn't even be in this section. It should be in the gaming section of this board.

I am not talking about the gaming aspect of twitch, I am referring to the people that spend all this time on it arguing about and playing the video games

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
My retarded nephews will watch that shit for hours on end.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I am not talking about the gaming aspect of twitch, I am referring to the people that spend all this time on it arguing about and playing the video games

Second reason to move this to the games section. Gaming has it's own section like sports, religion, politics, and gay.

Patrick_S

persona non grata
Never heard of it before.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I did not know about anything by that name until this thread came up

This doesn't really interest me.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
i wish i could say that i have not heard of it but its all my roommate ever talks about and spends every waking moment on twitch

Have you tried blowing them up with your mind? :explosion: