• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

TV Show/Movie Theme Songs

TV Stark Trek Smallville

Movie Star Wars Spiderman

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
TV: Star Trek: TNG, The Persuaders, S.W.A.T.
Movies: Equilibrium, Star Trek: The Motion Picture, Superman, Bullitt, 2001

TV - The Equalizer,Airwolf,Miami Vice.

Films - Rocky,Rambo,Cobra,Over The Top,The Good The Bad & The Ugly,Blue Thunder,Beverly Hills Cop.

Some of my favourites:
TV Themes: Streets of San Francisco, S.W.A.T., Miami Vice, The Fall Guy, Magnum, P.I.
Movie Themes: Gladiator, Backdraft, Jaws, Indiana Jones, James Bond, Terminator 2

I'm sure I missed a lot more...

:hatsoff: Jackson

TV: Airwolf, stargate sg-1, new Battlestar galactica, 7 days, tour of duty, NCIS

Movies: Apollo 13, The Rock, Terminator 2,

Games: mechassault 2, Halo 1 and 2

game....FFVII, vincents theme, or the sephiroth theme. great gaming memorys huh?

tv....viva la bam intro.

TV Shows : Alias, Ally Mc Beal, Buffy, Saint Seiya (aka Knight Of The Zodiac)

Movies : Star Wars, Lord Of The Ring, Queen Of The Damned

TV: Brady Bunch, Partridge Family, Cheers, Everybody Loves Raymond, Law and Order, Miami Vice, Magnum P.I., Knight Rider, WWE Smackdown!, Animaniacs, Tiny Toon Adventures, Star Trek: Next Generation, Star Trek: Voyager, Charlie's Angels, CHiPs.

Movies: James Bond, Rocky, Star Wars, Mission Impossible.

Man, this brings back memories.

Games: Super Dodgeball (Nintendo), Tecmo Bowl (Nintendo), Paperboy (Nintendo), Megaman (any, Nintendo), Super Mario Brothers (Nintendo), Sonic the Hedgehog (any, Sega Genesis), Super Baseball 2020 (Sega Genesis), Saturday Night Slam Masters (Super Nintendo), Virtua Fighter (Sega Genesis/Saturn), Gaiares (Sega Genesis), Super Mario RPG (Super Nintendo), Legend of Dragoon (PS1), Mortal Kombat, FF 7, FF 8, FF 10, FF 10-2, Tekken, Marvel vs. Capcom (and others like it), Halo (any).

tv- spongebob, family guy, south park, viva la bam, friends
movies- james bond, lord of the rings, star wars,
games- mario 64

...and more

TV - Simpsons, Family Guy, Seinfeld (the little guitar part), Curb Your Enthusiasm and Deadwood and South Park

Movies - Bond, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars

Games - almost any FF game,

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
T.V. airwolf, knight rider, macguyver

T.V - Miami Vice, Buffy, Angel, Spiderman (90's), X-men (90's), Batman the animated series (90's), Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (80's - 90's), Power Rangers (pretty much every series has great theme music) (yes I watch power rangers, don't laugh), Various Wrestler's theme/ Entrance music, Xena, and probably a few more, but I'm stopping there.

Movies - Lord of the Rings, James Bond, Indianna Jones, MORTAL KOMBAT!!!!, Harry Potter (actually hate Harry, just kinda like the John Williams theme for it), Pirates of the Carribian theme, Star Wars.

Video Games - Various Mario themes, Super Smash Brothers, Legend of the Dragoon, Liberi Fatali from FF8, Crono Trigger's opening, Hmm Probably a few more, but I can't think of anymore...