• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

TV commercials that annoy you?

The ones that piss me off more than any other, usually start with this line:

"Have you had a accident that wasnt your fault . . . "

or

"Would you like to borrow from ammouts ranging from £15,000 to £50,000"

The scum of the earth ^^^^ !!!

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
I fucking hate the Subway commercials.

"5....5 dollar...5 dollar foot long."

Honestly,is that the best that they could come up with?!

Should see the Subway ads we have.......

(but then I don't eat the stuff anyway...)

The Etrade baby

Just about every fucking one. Especially all the stupid ones they show over and over during Football games (trucks and beer, trucks and beer), for fucks sake, don't they think some of us are any deeper than that? I'd like to kick those geico cavemen in their hairy asses, too.

These new Chevy Truck ads have been annoying the hell out of me. There are three, all of which are equally idiotic.

1.) Some guy is using the step on the back of the Ford truck to get into the bed, but looks like a moron doing it.

Chevy guy's response: We don't have it so our truck is better.

WTF. Why does this make Chevy trucks better? IT DOESN'T, it makes them look worse.

2.) A Toyota Truck owner is talking about gas mileage and it gets 19 MPG with a V6.

Chevy guy's response: Ours gets 21 MPG with a V8.

Okay, but who the hell buys a truck with gas mileage on the mind. Not to mention that 2 MPG is hardly a difference and that Toyota trucks are like 1000X more reliable.

3.) A dodge guy is sitting in his truck with a heated steering wheel.

Chevy guy's response: We don't have it because ours is a man's truck.

Who wouldn't want a heated steering wheel? Its a great feature.

/Rant

Perfume adverts..

ie: Givenchy, Hugo Boss, etc

Pretentious nonsense :crash:

These new Chevy Truck ads have been annoying the hell out of me. There are three, all of which are equally idiotic.

1.) Some guy is using the step on the back of the Ford truck to get into the bed, but looks like a moron doing it.

Chevy guy's response: We don't have it so our truck is better.

WTF. Why does this make Chevy trucks better? IT DOESN'T, it makes them look worse.

2.) A Toyota Truck owner is talking about gas mileage and it gets 19 MPG with a V6.

Chevy guy's response: Ours gets 21 MPG with a V8.

Okay, but who the hell buys a truck with gas mileage on the mind. Not to mention that 2 MPG is hardly a difference and that Toyota trucks are like 1000X more reliable.

3.) A dodge guy is sitting in his truck with a heated steering wheel.

Chevy guy's response: We don't have it because ours is a man's truck.

Who wouldn't want a heated steering wheel? Its a great feature.

/Rant

These are really good points,and I thought the exact same thing about #2.Ooooo,our trucks get a whopping 2 more mpg than yours!Big fucking deal!

If this is the best that Chevy can do to convince people to buy their trucks,then I'll make sure not to buy their trash ass products.

The truck ones definitely.

Also the free credit report commecials were cute at first but now it's just overdone.

I also want to add the beer commercials with the guy drawing. Those are ultra annoying.

These are really good points,and I thought the exact same thing about #2.Ooooo,our trucks get a whopping 2 more mpg than yours!Big fucking deal!

If this is the best that Chevy can do to convince people to buy their trucks,then I'll make sure not to buy their trash ass products.

Plus Howie Long as your pitch man? I don't know who's brilliant idea that was. He's very smug and arrogant, and a lot of people don't like him. I guess they are trying to shame people, specifically men and make them feel less manly. Weird advertising strategy. You think the Japanese annoy any of their potential buyers?

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
5 dollar footlong for Subway. The only one I can stand is the one with the Hawaiian girls.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac

...it makes me fucking change the channel.

bahodeme

Closed Account
Any jewelry commercial, especially during the hollidays. In a close second, the Lexus commericals with the bow on the cars.