• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Turn your votes into prizes! Vote Bella Bellini for best cam girl:)

another vote, another email, another contest entry!

Hey everyone!

Thanks SO much for all your support during round 1 of the contest and now in round 2. I started out in this industry as a cam girl and it is still the part that I love the most even though I've been expanding my horizons with other work also now.

So I'm really excited to be part of round 2 in the best cam girl category. I wanted to spice things up for round 2 so I'm running a contest for all the people that vote for me. You can enter every day, just like you can vote every day. So you have more chances to win. But to make things fair you need to follow these three easy steps to get each entry into the draw (first one this Sunday!).

1. Take a screenshot when you vote for me here
2. email it to bella.bellini@gmail.com
3. Leave a comment on my free blog here.

So what can you win?

1. Free 7 day passes to my site
2. Free monthly pases to my site
3. Panties worn by me during my cam shows/shoots + photos & a video
4. Nylons worn by me during my cam shows/shoots + photos & a video
5. Custom fetish video just for you!
6. 3 month pass to my site.

I'll be doing a draw live on cam on Sunday. I'll announce the time later today and I'm still taking suggestions on times. It will be in the late afternoon - evening EST.

I've had lots of entries already so it is going to be a fun time on cam:nanner:

There is more information about the cam show on my free blog. Click here to read!

Thanks for all your support everyone. I can't wait to chat with you all on Sunday:D

One fuckin hot, high class girl! You've got Nester's vote!

R

RogueAlan

Bella,
my schedule kept me from the boards until just now, so missed the cam, but i am sure it was well attended & the guys (& gals) who were there were well entertained.

i agree entirely... pinging back & forth and making new friends is better than obsessing over pics or vids or the various issues and dramas & anxieties of work & the world. It's been cool meeting you and other ladies. And your being back means you needn't worry about the votes... that was my personal criteria at the outset, & you've more than held up your end and so deserve the votes.

Best,
RA

BellaBellini

Official Checked Star Member
Bella,
my schedule kept me from the boards until just now, so missed the cam, but i am sure it was well attended & the guys (& gals) who were there were well entertained.

i agree entirely... pinging back & forth and making new friends is better than obsessing over pics or vids or the various issues and dramas & anxieties of work & the world. It's been cool meeting you and other ladies. And your being back means you needn't worry about the votes... that was my personal criteria at the outset, & you've more than held up your end and so deserve the votes.

Best,
RA

I'm glad we are in agreement. Actually I think most people are, members and contestants. People just pay more attention to drama that's all. It is the way of the world.

I'm doing another show at 4pm EST on Wednesday (today). So hopefully you'll catch me then.

I'm going to announce the winners from the contest in this thread, but I'll email all of you tomorrow to discuss your prizes:D

BellaBellini

Official Checked Star Member
Congrats to the winners!

1. Winner of a 7 day pass to missbellabellini.com goes to shottis

2. Winner of my panties + photos of me wearing then & a sexy video goes to coolflame!

3. Winner of a pair of my nylons + photos & a sexy video goes to small darvin

4. Winner of 7 day pass to missbellabellini.com goes to bearclaw

5. Jesseluvsheels wins a custom fetish video!

6. Soviet interior design wins a custom fetish photo set!

7. The Flying Wallaby wins 1 month membership to missbellabellini.com

I'll be emailing all of you with more information about your prizes.

Don't worry if you miss out tonight because you can still win during my show at 4pm EST later today.

Vote for me here and the leave a comment on my free blog here!

Looking forward to chatting with more of you guys later:)

Wow, i won :bowdown: I was kinda hoping for the panties though :D
7 days on your site will be tiring :rubbel: :drool1: :drool2: :banana:

Bella. I hope to see another Cam show soon sorry I missed the last one You got my vote for best Cam girl today

This is amazing!!! Incredible!!!!

You're not just nice, awesome and funny, you are giving away great prizes and... I got the best one :O

Left me without words!!! :O

I had a really great time on cam, it was funny and amazing, I couldn't stop laughing!!!

And, you just got another vote :D